Rules for league events

Id love to see some more variants on event themes in leagues the things that came to mind while I was doing this one:

-Storage-less: Cannot access your stash, or can put things in your stash but cant take it out until after the league (forces careful tracking of what you choose to keep.

-Gembind: When you set your gems they are bound. Makes you be more careful in when you assign your abilities.

-Weakened Flesh: Your potions recover as normal, but you have no natural healing rate. Its sort of a 1/2 strength vs of famine.

Also another thing that would be cool that I would like: When you die your character is locked on the ladder at the point you died. It allows those who die late on and can never catch up to at least get something. I dunno if it would be something that would happen in a different leauge.

Any body else have any suggestions of what sort of event mods you'd like to see.
what happens if you don't participate the entire time? like log out but are still alive?
Last edited by Lunasik on May 11, 2013, 7:59:35 PM
you're still considered alive at event end and are rewarded accordingly. I know some players log out when they get to a specific lvl to ensure some points from an event.
"
Chris wrote:
At the end of the event, we will award the prizes in the Hardcore league on a character that we add to your account.

This is no longer true and could be changed into the new mode. ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
So if I create a character that dies at level 1, remove him and then create another character that reaches a level worth 4 award points, I won´t get these points?
nice
maybe its been written down already in another post, but the leather belt reward at 40 points or so, shouldn't that be unique instead of normal?

thanks
Cool
Umm, strange question from me.

Can someone explain me how the leagues and getting leagues points work?
It is really hard to find those informations on the forum.
Should there be an FAQ or something related to this?
I can't find any detailed desciption of this topic and it makes it really difficult to start.
Last edited by Krisbit on Jul 1, 2013, 10:13:27 AM
um does the new character need to be harccore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info