Rules for league events

Good

Last edited by Garmon321 on Sep 8, 2014, 9:34:12 AM
how do I join the race
I wanna get into racing... but why is there information about everything except the actual race itself? What do you do in this race and the other races?
Last edited by 20bambit on Oct 28, 2014, 3:18:04 PM
What "Burst" means in League Mods?
my brother and i live in the same home, with the same IP address.
would that get us both disqualified from prizes if we both take part in the race?
we log from different computers.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
hello guys i want to ask all this week when he end the event all the items,orbs,gems etc. who we store in stash they will keep in another league for example i have a char lvl 50 at stadar(like remove only items)?i am new in poe so i dont know it
Hello, i have a question. I have 2 characters in 1WR/HC. What should i do? I wasn't after some kind of exploit for rewards, i just get bored the the first one and made another char...
If there was a way to prevent desync in hardcore races, that'd be great... just died after warping back and forth 5 times while trying to run...
:-)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Winenose wrote:
Hi, wondering about the race times. Can we hope for some euro-friendly races come open beta? The races so far have begun between midnight and 3am for eastern europe.

This weekend has a Euro-friendly cutthroat race. Is that time okay with you?

euro has a cutthroat race?? anyone can join just change the server right?? i think cut throat is going to be fun. new chars needed right for every league? or these are strong chars already??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info