0.9.11g Patch Notes

So we can get more than 1 of each unique item?

I thought there was only one of each in the game.
"
Wisler444 wrote:
So we can get more than 1 of each unique item?

I thought there was only one of each in the game.

This isn't an MMO, so it'd be both very difficult and counterproductive to have truly unique items in the game. Instead, 'unique' refers to the fact that the item can do things no other item can; uniques break the rules all over the place. They also have a sort of personality, whether it's through the stats, the flavour text or a combination of the two.

You can most definitely get more than 1 of each unique, but in some cases cannot wield more than 1, such as with my sword, which very deliberately disables the off-hand to crudely simulate true 'uniqueness'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
May i know what can i see in Gore mode ?
Hmm... no client stability fixes.

:/
My shadow has an affinity for Charan's sword, he picked up his third yesterday!
"
Charan wrote:

You can most definitely get more than 1 of each unique, but in some cases cannot wield more than 1, such as with my sword, which very deliberately disables the off-hand to crudely simulate true 'uniqueness'.

I hope it looks like the sword in your avatar pic... cuase that would be awesome
Last edited by phoenix360 on Aug 9, 2012, 1:09:13 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11g
  • Stratified the drop rates of Unique items so that some of them are more common (especially build-enabling ones), and powerful ones are still extremely rare.
  • Added a coloured border around the hovers of Map items when they're on the ground so that the are easier to notice.

So we have common legendarys and rare legendarys? I think you should add different colors! Common legendarys should have an orange/blue color, rare legendarys an orange/yellow border and don't forgett to add unique legendarys with an orange/orange color! :)
"
Charan wrote:
OHO 'extra gore'... I think know whose unique has gone in...

Also, arrow dodging 'fix'! Yay!

...and technically a 'nerfing' fix to A/PA. Well, it can't all be good, I guess.

PoE doesn't nerf they Balance!
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
does this mean there is a roll first to check if a drop is going to be a unique, before going through list of items that will drop in the given map?

The way I imagine it, is the other way around - I think it rolls the item, and based on that roll it lowers the chance to get a unique with the next, rarity-defining roll.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 9, 2012, 2:25:23 AM
Awesome update as usual from GGG. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info