0.9.11g Patch Notes

Hehe @Jonathan I think my grammar might have been a bit off, I meant 'a totem that launches phase running zombies' .Sorry for the confusion, I fail at funny, sometimes.
Already more legendary love than blizzard. God I need to upgrade my support <3
Is it possible that you might be able to make a video or screenshot showcasing the extra gore effect as it is now?
Outstanding guys......This design team is awesome. Your communication on the forums is great. You include everyones ideas so much in the design of the game. Bravo on the work your team has put into this game so far. Cant wait to get off duty tomorrow and get home to start the grind for these items.
"
Added 13 new Unique items, including four designed by our diamond supporters. Note that the "Extra Gore" mod used on two of them does not have the final visual effect yet.

"Extra Gore" is that out yet?
I figure extra gore will be a microtransaction item as well. Will be interesting to see it combined with these items.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
No more Phase Run on totems!? RIP my Telekinetic Chess Grandmaster build :P
By the way, happy to see the patch notes getting their own subforum, and the ladder events too!! that'll make things a bit easier!
"
By the way, happy to see the patch notes getting their own subforum, and the ladder events too!! that'll make things a bit easier!

Yep! Just moving them over now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hoping there's a ladder event soon, by the way. I missed out on the two week race because of my vacation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info