An I got lucky thread :)

Congrats to the OP.
I am trying the same with my 6 socket but so far only 4 links (hoping for 5 link).

Still gz.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Congrats to the OP.
I am trying the same with my 6 socket but so far only 4 links (hoping for 5 link).

Still gz.

Thanks a ton! I wish you the best of luck and really hope you get a 5 or 6 Link!
Characters:
Main Standard Char: Dinedar - Iron Reflexes Dual wielding Claw Shadow.
Main SSL Legacy Char: Nendria - Archer.
Nice chest. However that culling strike in the chest hurts my eyes...

Last edited by CookieVortex on Jun 27, 2013, 5:00:20 PM
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Nice chest. However that culling strike in the chest hurts my eyes...

Thanks =). What green support gem would you recommend instead? (I cannot use Added Cold Damage because the extra mana modifier gives me mana issues atm) =). The only other viable option I can see would be blind, which I actually have never tested, but Culling Strike seemed better to me.
Characters:
Last edited by Ranindoras on Jun 27, 2013, 5:10:30 PM
"
Ranindoras wrote:

Thanks =). What green support gem would you recommend instead? (I cannot use Added Cold Damage because the extra mana modifier gives me mana issues atm) =). The only other viable option I can see would be blind, which I actually have never tested, but Culling Strike seemed better to me.

You seem to use critical strikes, so increased critical damage would be best imo. Cheaper but weaker option is power charge on critical hit. Increased area of effect is also awesome, but probably to expensive. You could also use added fire damage, should give you around 30% extra dps. If you really want to stick with green and you have mana issues, just use mana leech. Culling strike after all is just 11% more damage. Nothing impressive (can be done with 3 or 4 skill points), designed for party with MF char with crappy dmg but culling strike.

Last edited by CookieVortex on Jun 27, 2013, 6:05:21 PM
Thanks a ton for the feedback, and I do agree that the things you suggested are great options.

However, the thing atm is that I cannot afford to sink more orbs into changing the colors, since I only have 3 more chromes and I'm short on other currency as well. And I simply cannot risk loosing my GG-RR-B sockets, as those are the most important to me. So for now, the socket colors will stay the way they are, as I have the 5 important ones there.

As for Mana, I have a total mana pool of 453, with only 95 left after putting up my Grace, Purity and Hatred up. I have 2% Mana Leech from one of my rings, and with Culling Strike as my last green choice, I can use my Dual Strike (And throw up curses) without any real mana issues. However, if I switch to Added Cold Damage, the added mana cost of my Dual Strikes means I use up my mana faster than I leech it back, meaning roughly 25% of my attacks are normal attacks due to being Out of mana.
Characters:
Last edited by Ranindoras on Jun 27, 2013, 6:39:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info