An I got lucky thread :)

So,

On my Shadow I've been using my 6S 4L checstpiece for a while now and I've been using the 4L's for my Cyclone skill, which I've started using less and less after picking up Melee Splash for my Dual Strike, as it does the job much much better.

So, since I'm hardly using Cyclone anyways I decided it was worth loosing the support gems on it to try and get it to a 5L for my Dual Strike instead (Which I had in my 4L Helm). Only had 11 fusings so didn't have any high hopes, but figured it was worth a shot since I had a ton of Armourer's Scraps laying around anyways.

After 10 tries, the best I had gotten was a 3L, so popped my last fusing, without any real hope of getting lucky, and got this :) :

(Will proboably change the support skills though, I had Melee DMG, Life Leech and Faster attacks before, so trying out which works best for Mana Leech/Culling Strike or Mana Leech/Cold Damage for now, but will proboably try to Chrome it later to get a blue socket for Increased Critical Strikes)
Characters:
Main Standard Char: Dinedar - Iron Reflexes Dual wielding Claw Shadow.
Main SSL Legacy Char: Nendria - Archer.
Exalt it.
Domination IGN: ScratchyBitch
"
sergeantminor wrote:
Exalt it.

Think it's worth it? =)
Characters:
its an endgame chest. eternal + exalt until you got 2k+ eva.

doing the same with my one, crafted from scratch. ilev 79 white turned into
(some lucky moves and lots of time spend tho)

my imprint is without 79% armor. i need the highest roll there -> 120%.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jun 27, 2013, 11:25:59 AM
"
Heroofexile wrote:
its an endgame chest. eternal + exalt until you got 2k+ eva.

Ok, thanks =). Kinda poor though, and only own 2 Exalts and no Eternal, but now I know what to start saving up for!

EDIT: Nice armor! Wish you the best of luck! Mines only iLvl 67 though.
Characters:
Last edited by Ranindoras on Jun 27, 2013, 11:27:19 AM
i bought my eternal for 2 ex. so go ahead, buy one, imprint it :)
as soon as you find or trade your next exalt, use it. you may get lucky, like me and the first exalt gives you what you want, just not the best tier-roll.

its a long term goal for sure but i think its worth it. many may say, its not but well .. its your choice.

Last edited by NomadFX on Jun 27, 2013, 11:35:24 AM
"
Heroofexile wrote:
i bought my eternal for 2 ex. so go ahead, buy one, imprint it :)
as soon as you find or trade your next exalt, use it. you may get lucky, like me and the first exalt gives you what you want, just not the best tier-roll.

its a long term goal for sure but i think its worth it. many may say, its not but well .. its your choice.

Thanks, might just do that! =). Some of my other gear pieces could use a major upgrade as well though, so I'll have to think about what would benefit me more (Spending the exalts on this or on new gear pieces for other slots), but it's very tempting! (Always been a fan of crafting in games=).
Characters:
Last edited by Ranindoras on Jun 27, 2013, 11:39:35 AM
well 2 ex are 120 chaos max. this is not enough to upgrade something 100% sadly.

as this chest i good as it is, leave it for now and try to improve your worst slot then :)
you can get veeeeeeeeery good gear for 2 gcp if your build is kinda niche.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jun 27, 2013, 12:07:50 PM

My current gear is this;
Spoiler

And I'm playing a Dual Wield, Iron Reflexes Claw Shadow with this spec. I'm thinking that my jewlery and gloves might be in the most need of upgrading =).
Characters:
Last edited by Ranindoras on Jun 27, 2013, 12:56:28 PM
Just a small update; After 100ish Chromatics I got the colors I want as well on it =).

Characters:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info