Race Season Three Details

Great news!
Take care out there.
It really sucks not having at least one race to play after work on weekdays...like today.

And tomorrow.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
Last edited by staxjax on Jul 2, 2013, 11:02:34 PM
Hi im trying to join the descent race (my first race ever) but the buttons to join are all grayed out can anyone help?
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:

"
Bhaya wrote:
I am a casual player and I like to play races if there is an incentive to do so.

You should play Races if You like Racing, not because of the Prizes or some Kind of Incentive ...

Sorry to necro this post but someone from a new thread linked this thread and I saw this post and had to respond...

"You should play Races if You like Racing, not because of the Prizes or some Kind of Incentive ..."

This statement is completely wrong. I mean, it's right for the person who said it and people who agree, but it is in no way a blanket statement.

GGG puts prizes in there as incentive to get more people to run the races, if there were no prizes or any reward at all there would be far fewer people running the races. Guaranteed.

It's fine to call yourself a "purist" (I know you didn't call yourself that exactly, but you elude to it) and say you race for the love of racing, but never tell anyone else that that is the only reason THEY should race. I do races only because I want loot, doesn't make me any less deserving to participate.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info