Race Season Three Details

"
Turantel wrote:
So the rewards you can get, as example the alternate art Uniques are transfered to Hardcore and Standard, no chance to get them to Onslaught or Anarchy?

as of right now the items will go to hardcore yes
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
I must say that for me, the Hardcore is gone until Onslaught league is not finished. Therefore, competing for unique items that I will earn in a different league than I am currently interested in is - not appealing, to say the least.

Please, reconsider an option for players to choose which league the prizes will be awarded to, right now I think I will pass this season completely and focus on Onslaught just because the only reward for playing races is essentially "well done" feeling for Onslaught focused players.
"
aldorus wrote:
I must say that for me, the Hardcore is gone until Onslaught league is not finished. Therefore, competing for unique items that I will earn in a different league than I am currently interested in is - not appealing, to say the least.

Please, reconsider an option for players to choose which league the prizes will be awarded to, right now I think I will pass this season completely and focus on Onslaught just because the only reward for playing races is essentially "well done" feeling for Onslaught focused players.
Once Onslaught/Anarchy ends, after some time to get release sorted out, another set of 4-month Leagues will start anyway. So Hardcore/Softcore will probably be permanently dead for players interested in those Leagues.

I just checked the Point Thresholds, and it'll be a lot easier to get points this Season. Like 66% more points at earlier minimum levels.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
primo: My main league is anarchy and i dont see myself replaying standard... so this is unappealing

secundo: This is more personnal but dont find these rewards appealing. The only one that could worth getting is the Iron ring but iron rings are broken since their base value never scale so it makes then pretty much useless at 50+ levels

I believe the 11.1 patches fixed the issue with +phyical damage on rings, all non-weapon equipment, not being enhanced by %increased physical damage modifiers.

But, yes, standard/hardcore leagues, with the new 4 month Anarchy/Onslaught leagues, I'll will never play them again... ever. This is same way I played Diablo 2. Non-ladder was dead to me. I'd start anew every ladder reset, level, gain wealth, get bored, quit until the next ladder reset. And for the times when Blizzard dropped the ball and didn't reset the ladder in a timely matter, I'd just wait the 90 days for all my characters/mules to expire and start anew on the current ladder.

I would say everyone else partaking in the new 4 month seasons plays the same way, and that these same people are the ones that are most likely doing the race events, which is why I don't understand the race season rewards going back to Standard/Hardcore. No one is ever going to get to use the rewards.
Awesome!!!
Awesome, i must try this tomorrow mayby :)
CASUAL GAMER
I don't understand why now all dead characters are shown in the ladder, do they count owards prizes? It's a cool feature but it would be nice to add a way to filter them to see real character placements.
they do count afaik.
that said I too share the opinion this leagues prizes are a bit unappealing. willt ry descent once but thats about it for me.
staying in normal HC..
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
There's to many leagues now, and the player base is spread to thin imo...
Why cant we get point even if we die? go by our top player. I'm new to races and I dont get very far (would like to know how these nuts do it)but i would like a fair shot at getting the 1000 points for the staff. 3 points per race (if i get that) even doing every race wont get me that. :( Once people hit the 1000 count you double up the # of people that get the first. still acount for their points but also reward the other players who arnt so good. I try my best but these races arnt exactly good for noobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info