0.9.11f Patch Notes

"
FaceLicker wrote:
So that Minimap directory contained almost 6000 items on my computer starting from the day I was accepted into beta.. and the chat log file, which takes well over a minute to load, contains every single chat line since that very same day when I first logged into the client.

Why does the game save everything indefinitely? Do other games do this? I don't feel like this is normal behavior.

interresting i just set up my computer from scratch
and to be honest i dont want chaglog files until my space is full :o
I just bought the beta, and im looking forward to next Cut-throat, but i don't know where to look for upcoming events. :(

Do anymore care to explain it to me?

PS: Love the game so far
"
Dishftw wrote:
I just bought the beta, and im looking forward to next Cut-throat, but i don't know where to look for upcoming events. :(

Any news about the game including information about upcoming events and patches will be posted in the 'Beta Status' forum.
Forum Sheriff
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
please delete the contents of the Minimap directory in the Path of Exile directory in "My Documents". This may stop them occuring.

is the content of this folder replaced/updated by regulary use? I noticed no more glitches since some days ago (and they were become very common the last time before), but I have changed nothing in the system beside the POE updates.

now I took a look into the folder, and am very surprised... I have only 18 files in it, all dated 14.5.2012...? Whats the difference/reason that others have such an immense amount stored there?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
please delete the contents of the Minimap directory in the Path of Exile directory in "My Documents". This may stop them occuring.

is the content of this folder replaced/updated by regulary use? I noticed no more glitches since some days ago (and they were become very common the last time before), but I have changed nothing in the system beside the POE updates.

now I took a look into the folder, and am very surprised... I have only 18 files in it, all dated 14.5.2012...? Whats the difference/reason that others have such an immense amount stored there?

Is it strange if I don't find any Path of Exile folder in "my documents" ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL wrote:

Is it strange if I don't find any Path of Exile folder in "my documents" ?

The folder name is 'Minimap' and it should be located in the following folder locations:

Windows 7

C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile

Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\My Games\Path of Exile

I do not run Windows XP and if it's not there you may want to check the Local Settings\Application Data folder.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, I didn't try "my games".

I had more than 3000 files in there xD The oldest one was dated august 25th of last year, the day I got into beta :)
I'll keep it as a souvenir :D
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

maybe I found it - looks like its different handled between XP and 7: checked my data on the previous xp installation (still parallel in background), and there it has 1900 files, ending on 9.5. - seems that this was the time I switched to 7 ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Are there any plans to stop using thousands of 1-2 KB files like that?

Eg.

1260 1 to 2 KB files in mini map folder

12568 files in ShaderCache folder alone
Last edited by DeF46 on Aug 8, 2012, 6:29:57 PM
I deleted my minimap folder and after about 18 files got created, I got the graphic glitch again. :(
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info