0.9.11f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11f
General Changes:
  • Increased the damage of Firestorm and made its cluster tighter.
  • Improved event prize awarding so that the rewards stack.

Cut-throat League Changes:
  • In cut-throat leagues, experience rewards for killing other players are now shared with your nearby party members.
  • Fixed a bug in cut-throat leagues where experience death penalties awarded to players were not calculated correctly.
  • Fixed a client crash and realm crash that could occur in cut-throat leagues when attempting to list the instances in an area that has more than 255 instances.
  • Fixed a bug where clients timing out in cut-throat leagues would cause unnecessary server load.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 7, 2012, 12:52:30 AM
"
DeF46 wrote:

0.9.11 is the buggiest ever. I can not play coop games for more than an hour before I see graphical glitches or a client crash to desktop.

These are both the same problem - the crash is due to the glitch crashing in the code that uploads data to the graphics card. We're working on this!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 7, 2012, 12:56:04 AM
"
robman_rob wrote:
it would be nice to provide more than 10m of warning for server restarts.

30 or 1h would be great!
unless you do it regularly this time each week, then it's easy to plan around.

I agree - we'll find a better way to give warning.
If you're running into graphical glitches and want to try an experimental solution, please delete the contents of the Minimap directory in the Path of Exile directory in "My Documents". This may stop them occuring. If this helps or doesn't help, please PM me to let me know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info