0.11.1 patch notes and deployment timeline

Thanks as always for the update Chris; good luck deploying the new patch and hope the new race format is a hit. Keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Possible to add character health bar on his head, exacly like for allies?
I play melee and i always watch on character.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Jun 25, 2013, 4:26:50 AM
Few wonderful fixes for me:

a) Melee splash fixed to hit all targets in area!
b) Claws now fixed to show Divine effect instead regal!
c) Five!! new uniques oh wow!

Thanks
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Really excited for the descent races! :)

Hoping they are a testbed on this season to transition them into a permanent league at some point, totally reminds me of the roguelikes.
I can't wait for this!! Nice work!
Your tears are like candy to me and I'm a fat kid who wants his candy.
"
Duskbane wrote:
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
After race season 3 it would be great if the descent races are expanded upon and able to be run all the time if you have an hour to spare. Keeping a running league at will for descent races with leaderboards would be awesome. Def hope this isn't just a one time thing. If you couldn't tell.... Def excited about the concept and hope this is just the beginning of descent ideas.

I agree. There should be an option to play a Descent character whenever you please, with the same appropriate limits as in a race situation. It could be used (if you gain XP/items quickly enough) to playtest builds that only flesh out late game so you can gauge whether or not you want to play it much more quickly.

That, I feel, will improve the game's builds because people can make a strange build that only works at certain gear/levels because they don't have to grind out 50-70 levels to make it work AND possibly use regret orbs and other currency to swap over gear from a "leveling" build to their desired build only to find out it's a flop and they've effectively wasted their cash and time (though you could argue that playing the game is a waste of time, or that they aren't "wasting their time" because they were doing something that they wanted to)

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea to me too.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
before deploying would be awesome if you guys change the Shield Charge to work with no weapon!
Anyway, can't wait to play descent!
Ours is the Fury
"
UnsocialAct wrote:
before deploying would be awesome if you guys change the Shield Charge to work with no weapon!
Anyway, can't wait to play descent!

To achieve what? The most ridiculously OP build ever in the history of PoE? Shield Charge has a 208% more damage (any kind!) multiplier at maximum charge distance. Combined with the about 1000% more unarmed physical damage multiplier from Facebreaker you'd get a 2080% multiplier for your damage - just like that...
Crit happens.
Can you explain and give some examples of the stat refactoring/damage calculations that you guys did behind the scene.

You've always been highly transparent when it comes to game mechanics, I hope you keep that up!

Great patch, there are at least 6 things in this patch that I'm very excited about. Rock on guys!
Splash for a shield charge? GGG, may you please allow facebreakers use shield charge skill? It would add us an alternate option beside cyclone and infernal blow :-)

Overall, I enjoy almost all the new content you add and I often just check internet to see if you haven`t released something interesting! Keep up the great job you`re doing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info