0.11.1 patch notes and deployment timeline

Patching now!
The new helmets look really cool.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the awesome art you guys put into the game as time goes on.
can some one help me figure out why the patch reduced my dmg by 400 dps. i do nothing but physical dmg and crit. my build looks like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAA9sFLQX5Dq0VIBXwFx0Y2xmKGbQb-iFgJP0lPyXfJpUotSmlKk0s6S2DMHUyCTJ-Nns_J0CgQ5xD0kd-Sn1MsVM1VUtVqVYtW69gS2CIZU1noGz2bWxte25pbqp07XTxeu-C5ITZh3aKr4w2jX6QCpARlwaXtJrMmy2btZ65pBmn1KvFrH-suq6TtBq1SLe2vqfDOsSixLjKSsrTzZjVANX43Q3exuHa4svnVOpi7075Y_qx_MX-yA==

i dont under stand what in this patch nerfed me so hard

rain of arrows my main skill
Last edited by rishain on Jun 25, 2013, 9:52:46 PM

First i have to say i love ggg and there work and ideas!

Unfortunately the patch has some serious bugs and my worst case scenario is proofed. I looked a close at two of my low level pvp chars (both focused on phys dmg) and the DPS and Flat DMG on hit on the Tooltip shows increased numbers. For some examples, the DPS of the first increased by 23,03% and the flat phys dmg about 21,26% min and 23,58% max per hit. My second character has similar increases in dps and flat phys dmg per hit.

I hope thats only a temporary issue and will be fixed soon, if not low level pvp will be eradicated with this patch.

=Licht ist Leben=
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
UnsocialAct wrote:
before deploying would be awesome if you guys change the Shield Charge to work with no weapon!
Anyway, can't wait to play descent!

To achieve what? The most ridiculously OP build ever in the history of PoE? Shield Charge has a 208% more damage (any kind!) multiplier at maximum charge distance. Combined with the about 1000% more unarmed physical damage multiplier from Facebreaker you'd get a 2080% multiplier for your damage - just like that...

I really don't think that Shield Charge is the easy spell in the game to turn OP with this, and i don't think that too many people would bother using it. But i might be wrong since im on for it. Anyway, mayba a damage nerf in Shield Charge when used with Facebreaker, i don't know.
Ours is the Fury
"
rishain wrote:
can some one help me figure out why the patch reduced my dmg by 400 dps. i do nothing but physical dmg and crit. my build looks like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAA9sFLQX5Dq0VIBXwFx0Y2xmKGbQb-iFgJP0lPyXfJpUotSmlKk0s6S2DMHUyCTJ-Nns_J0CgQ5xD0kd-Sn1MsVM1VUtVqVYtW69gS2CIZU1noGz2bWxte25pbqp07XTxeu-C5ITZh3aKr4w2jX6QCpARlwaXtJrMmy2btZ65pBmn1KvFrH-suq6TtBq1SLe2vqfDOsSixLjKSsrTzZjVANX43Q3exuHa4svnVOpi7075Y_qx_MX-yA==

Same here and I posted in global about it. A dev found the issue and said it would be fixed in 0.11.1b. He said that it was something like projectile damage not being added.
running constant righteous fire gives me a headache with the buzzing sound

ps helmets look awesome (most of them :P)
Last edited by antonowitch on Jun 25, 2013, 10:54:53 PM
Gotta say the new helms(or wolf heads,or cages,or bondage masks,)are beyond expectations,fantastic job GGG!!!My old mask that used to look like a cheap Mardi-Gras mask now looks like the Gimp's hood from Pulp Fiction,although I assure you my fate will never be even close to that of the old Gimp lol:)
"
"
rishain wrote:

Same here and I posted in global about it. A dev found the issue and said it would be fixed in 0.11.1b. He said that it was something like projectile damage not being added.

thank you so very much
Pure SUMMONER with Multistrike Minions are broken since this patch. A fix for this is my only concern atm since my gameplay went from +100% fun to -100% fun since this patch appeared.

All i see are crawling and creeping slow minions that attack in slow motion.....

Multistrike and Faster attacks dont work anymore for any minion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info