Descent Races

"
Scully wrote:
Deleting the characters means less people will race. It'll just be a waste of time for those who don't win.

You know, instead of mindlessly whining about EVERYTHING GGG does, you people could at least wait until we see what the rewards for these races are first.

If they do something like give out currency or items or something based on how far you progress, or even just a significantly higher number of points than normal races, it may well be worthwhile to run them even though the character is deleted and you don;t get to keep what you found during the race.

Now, if AFTER we see what the prize structure for these races will be, we find out that it isn't any better than normal races, then you might have a legitimate complaint. Even then though, as someone else said, there is at least one good reason to do these races; something fun and different from the normal game grind.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Scully wrote:
Deleting the characters means less people will race. It'll just be a waste of time for those who don't win.

You know, instead of mindlessly whining about EVERYTHING GGG does, you people could at least wait until we see what the rewards for these races are first.

If they do something like give out currency or items or something based on how far you progress, or even just a significantly higher number of points than normal races, it may well be worthwhile to run them even though the character is deleted and you don;t get to keep what you found during the race.

Now, if AFTER we see what the prize structure for these races will be, we find out that it isn't any better than normal races, then you might have a legitimate complaint. Even then though, as someone else said, there is at least one good reason to do these races; something fun and different from the normal game grind.

And spending 1hour playing and loss what you did is not a big deal... Char lvl 20 lost ohohoh god big loss! xD lol let's get some fun, games are meant to be enjoyable if you enjoy the game then the game is good =)
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Scully wrote:

You know, instead of mindlessly whining about EVERYTHING GGG does

I haven't whined about anything except maybe desync.
"
Scully wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Scully wrote:

You know, instead of mindlessly whining about EVERYTHING GGG does

I haven't whined about anything except maybe desync.

Cry about desync when you obligatorily need to buy a "Full Game Release" and the game have not enough sync and nobody is working to improve anything in the game... but when the game is in BETA, it's free, developers actualy care about the gamers, implement a lot every week, and give you daily news.... mmmm

Regards!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Sounds like it'll be fun. Never did any races, times were off and they didn't sound as interesting. This is different enough I think I'm actually excited to try it out.

One thing is that it seems it'll get boring always starting at level 1 progressing for 1 hr.

Will xp be increased in some races to allow more dynamics in build making?

Will there be some races we start at level 20 or 30 (~32 is when some skill support gems become usable anyhow so that'd be fun)?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
EPIC!!!!
Sounds really awesome! Excellent work again, GGG! I love your communication with the community!! Cheers
IGN @Diyalah_nms
Descent races sound fun. The fact they are phantom events is interesting. It's like phantom drafts on Magic Online. "This is a Phantom Event. Cards used during this event will NOT be added to your collection when this event ends."
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
Best game ever !
Best game ever !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info