0.9.11e Patch Notes

The cutthroat "player joined" message removal is nice, but also remove loot timers from cutthroat league. I could tell if I was being invaded because items would drop with timers on them...
Hardcore 4 life!
I haven't tested it yet but is that really the only buff evasion is getting? I was hoping for more. I can't imagine this is going to make a huge difference but we shall see.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I haven't tested it yet but is that really the only buff evasion is getting? I was hoping for more. I can't imagine this is going to make a huge difference but we shall see.

If there is any diffrence than its very small.

I think get 0.5 -1 Life for each evasion would be a good fix. However the fix must give something that is not evasion not buff evasion itself.

Evasion is just no main defends skill.
It can work as secondary but never as main.
Last edited by TheSkeletor on Aug 4, 2012, 4:43:53 AM
"
RushSecond wrote:
The cutthroat "player joined" message removal is nice, but also remove loot timers from cutthroat league. I could tell if I was being invaded because items would drop with timers on them...

Why would loot have timers for people that could kill you? It's not like you will be sharing tea and cupcakes. Keep loot timers for party play.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
RushSecond wrote:

Yes I had also noticed this, the first time someone invaded my instance it made me stop, listen for them fighting monsters and prepare my traps in the right direction.

I don't know how it works mechanically, but I guess at the moment the timer is not related to party, but to multiple people in the instance(which is the same as party in a non-cutthroat league)
Can we get some dev input on whether the extra evasion against critical hits applies to attacks against monsters?

If it does, has the character screen dps calculation been updated to reflect this change?
cool
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Can we get some dev input on whether the extra evasion against critical hits applies to attacks against monsters?

If it does, has the character screen dps calculation been updated to reflect this change?

I agree this would be good information to have. I'm currently working on a crit build and this seems like essential information... pleeeeeeeeeeease

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info