0.9.11e Patch Notes

Alright. Maybe you should disable the /whois command in cutthroat though.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
Chris wrote:

We're testing various combinations. This one is probably temporary. Last time, people just instantly left the second they were invaded, which reduced the fun.

Reminds me of demon's souls 5-2 invading
Could I be Duelist and disguise myself as Kraityn. See someone starting broken bridge, waypoint yourself and at kraityn, kill him. He comes... YOU'LL FIGHT ME INSTEAD NOW.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
It's going to be incredibly hard to avoid invasions now. I love that it will increase combat, but don't like that ganker teams will get autokills now basically. I don't see a way to not die to a decent gank team unless you constantly put up TPs near yourself.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Aug 3, 2012, 6:49:36 AM
"
dust7 wrote:

I see no need for this with the latest changes; without a notice that somebody has invaded you, for whom would you look with the command?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

I see no need for this with the latest changes; without a notice that somebody has invaded you, for whom would you look with the command?

You can check up on the players whose instances you are invading.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Is this new evasion buff also a nerf to heavy Crit-based builds? :(
Gonna have to revisit Evasion-heavy gear, now. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Chris wrote:
The change to evasion (where it can now also cause critical strikes to fail) will hopefully resolve the high variance that evasive characters felt. It's quite a big difference in our testing.

Sorry but that feels like someone is laughing in my face...

"armor for evasion" here i come again.
Last edited by TheSkeletor on Aug 3, 2012, 9:10:06 AM
Does this mean that more accuracy = more crit chance ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Aug 3, 2012, 11:51:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info