[1.0.0 UPDATED] 2H Melee dominating blow build - Fun and effective (also with facebreakers)

have seen it
TY
Last edited by iRubbish on Jun 25, 2013, 6:25:10 PM
Nice build :-)

But what about using the Reaper Pursuit ?

Tell me if i'm wrong, but this weapon seem awesome for this build because it get culling strike, so you can convert faster, and hits never miss, so you can respec RT. The lack of dmg is not a problem, because minions do most of the job.

Use that helm with the build if you can afford it, both cost-wise and resists-wise. It's amazing. Even with a slow
my guy's swinging that thing close to 3 attacks per second. Nothing stays alive for long with it. :D
nice build. quite interesting.
thz for sharing!
Seems like this would suck for bosses, nothing to dominate?
"
Zylodeus wrote:
Seems like this would suck for bosses, nothing to dominate?

You can always switch out to heavy strike or any of the other higher dps skills if there were nothing around to dominate. So far I haven't ran into a boss with nothing around it to dominate, on maps anyhow.
I dont really like dominating build so if i want to use ground slam or cleave instead of dominating blow should i change the skill tree too?
Ps:love your streaming *_*
ok lvl 60 now got kaoms primacy and its FCKing awesome domi blow or even heavystrike kills everything 1 hit with melee splash+multi thats to awesome i´m sry thats YOU RIPED xD
NEW BOW is OPOP
I got really lucky - found a 5s chest and only took 7 fusings to 5l it.
I put multistrike, melee splash, added fire, life leech, and swapping between heavy strike and dominance.

I'm only lvl 40 so don't really have the mana pool or HP required to use dominance much yet but I had a lot of fun with it in the monkey forest at the beginning of act 2. I tried swapping added fire with reduced mana but that didn't help much.

I think i am really going to like this build a lot once I get some more mana/hp so I can swing it more than once or twice without drinking a pot.
Last edited by robble on Jun 26, 2013, 7:28:45 PM
quick question - it appeared to be so but I'm not sure.. are the mobs hit by your melee splash attached to dominance dominated? or do they need to be directly hit with your weapon? It looked like I would dominate whole groups at once but I want to be sure.

"
Xulnfi wrote:

Use that helm with the build if you can afford it, both cost-wise and resists-wise.

That helm would be great for any melee build. Too bad it sells for 4+ exalted.
Last edited by robble on Jun 26, 2013, 6:33:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info