Diamond Flasks are back in 0.11.1

That seems like the most useless flask ever.
Soooooooooooo why isn't it called a lucky flask instead? :)

From what I've heard(not 100% sure so don't flame me), the higher your crit chance is, the more it will benefit you. So if your crit chance is low then this flask is pretty much useless since the benefit will be low. I understand that this was by design so that players wouldn't spec into crit damage nodes and use diamond flasks but at the same time it kind of limits the use to players who's crit chance is already high enough to not need a diamond flask.
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Last edited by Passionlz on Jun 19, 2013, 9:53:42 AM
I would prefer it that the flask stays away till Crit Strike Nodes vs Pure Damage Nodes gets fixed.

Critical strike is far too powerful.

One reason D2 capped the Deathstrike at 100% was its power, since Headstriker on a level 80 character hit like a 300+ dmg sword.

I also totally dislike the level nerfs.
Granites were level 18 once, rare and powerful. Now they became utter trash for level 27.

Why is the Diamond Flask for level 27 too? This looks like somebody has no idea where to put the level req and kicks everything focused on level 28 PVP.

Another terrible points is Diamond was meant to crit.

The only characters taking benefit from it are crit based characters.
Characters with low crit chance take zero benefit from the flask since it takes 80! Charges.
10-20 would be fine but 80 and low crit=horrible way to balance it.

I would have rather seen a fix like that:
Global 30-50% critchance during the flask duration. (Low crit chance characters take advantage high crit chance characters disadvantage.)
Multiplier is set to 200% during flask duration(same thing as with chance)

Such a flask isn't really useful around crit builds but helps damage nodes a lot.

need more info about chest
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
ancestral bound post, sorry
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 19, 2013, 10:22:53 AM
How should such an Item be useful? 2 SECONDS AND ONE CHARGE? XD
I bareley use flasks at all (to lazy) so for my preference it should be at least 20 seconds last, before such items are even start to be useful. Besides the fact that my Marauder can't crit at all and my Summoner Witch is not based on crit dmg at all. :D
I guess it needs a build where you do a gazillion attacks within 2 seconds.

However, I welcome every game additions like graphics, new items, helmets, better performance etc... :)
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Jun 19, 2013, 10:37:33 AM
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
I bareley use flasks at all (to lazy) so for my preference it should be at least 20 seconds last, before such items are even start to be useful. Besides the fact that my Marauder can't crit at all and my Summoner Witch is not based on crit dmg at all. :D

However, I welcome every game additions like graphics, new items, helmets, better performance etc... :)

Exact values are still being balanced so wait for final values test and then come back with feedback.
IGN : Mettiu
Didnt read all the comments.
Does this work with totems at all?
I´m playing dual ice spear and it would be quite nice, but would obviously buff OP-Sporker even more.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:

In CB it was always crit for the said 2 seconds. 100% crit for a WHOLE 2 seconds was ALOT.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
What's in the chests!?!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info