Diamond Flasks are back in 0.11.1

"
JCar17 wrote:
Uh.. more crit inclined items? Are you planning to kill claw users with this? We are an endangered class/build already and with this flask implementing, who knows how many more dagger shadow builds will this patch create.

I'd still like to see some build diversity from this game. Lately, it seems that the only end-game classes I see are Sporkers, Facebreaker Cyclones and Dagger+Shield CI builds that encourages players to stick with the popular builds since these already OP builds are the ones receiving the most attention.

I'am happy to see some Marauders using bows and Discharge Templars now. They bring back the diversity I've grown to love in this game. :)

P.S.
I do believe the flask should be renamed. Diamond attribute is globally known as something related to granting all resistances. Just my 2 cents on the flask name.

describe end game
"
Koivu wrote:
describe end game
Farming Docks ad nauseam. That's what I consider "end-game", real men don't do Maps! :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
awesome, AND I love that hat!

I never played quite long enough in OB to get to crazy diamond flask spamming/cycling, at all, so I have no idea if this would be exploitable, but it'd be neat if your first strike after popping was always a crit. Like, for one attack, you have 100% crit, and also lucky for x seconds.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Koivu wrote:
P.S.
I do believe the flask should be renamed. Diamond attribute is globally known as something related to granting all resistances. Just my 2 cents on the flask name.

Diamond Rings give Crit Chance..

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
The flask seems largely useless on the surface....but that's just me.
useless?

crits:

- provide status aliments, that is shock/freeze
- create power charges
- mean awesome damage

For slow melee character these are useless (resolute technique REQUIRED to deal any damage at all)

For fast >3aps spells with crit curse applied there is so f.. enormous number of crit chances that you fill up your power charges (creating feedback loop) freeze and shock everything and kill with incredible speed. that refills the flask.. some players already take flask mods on belts as these make some maps (like no regen in my case) a much easier thing to do

this belt on the surface is crap, but id not trade it for 3 res belt ever - these flask mods make game absurdly easy in many situation. imagine these with these flasks.. just imagine

"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Koivu wrote:
P.S.

Diamond Rings give Crit Chance..

Also Diamond totems "allies always crit" They have a cool aura design too I think.
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16
"
sidtherat wrote:
useless?

crits:

- provide status aliments, that is shock/freeze
- create power charges
- mean awesome damage

For slow melee character these are useless (resolute technique REQUIRED to deal any damage at all)

For fast >3aps spells with crit curse applied there is so f.. enormous number of crit chances that you fill up your power charges (creating feedback loop) freeze and shock everything and kill with incredible speed. that refills the flask.. some players already take flask mods on belts as these make some maps (like no regen in my case) a much easier thing to do

this belt on the surface is crap, but id not trade it for 3 res belt ever - these flask mods make game absurdly easy in many situation. imagine these with these flasks.. just imagine

Still stand by what I said, useless.

If you're using 3/aps build, then you don't need this flask, if you do, you have bigger problems.
I'm more excited about what's in the background of these screenshots than the things they're actually showing off.
What helm is that ?
IGN : Detrium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info