A new 0.11.1 helmet screenshot

Will The Bringer of Rain be included in this patch?
IGN: Dr_Gooooooooon
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
No one has asked the real question. Does this mean that Alpha's Howl finally has unique 3D art?

:/

Well, I'm hoping they do something extra with Alpha's to set it apart from the standard wolf helmet. Glowing eyes perhaps?
How do the helms, especially Alpha's Howl, work with the horns transaction cosmetics?
I want to see a BIG HORNY wolf on my head...oh, that came out wrong!
IGN: Kulde
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
No one has asked the real question. Does this mean that Alpha's Howl finally has unique 3D art?

:/

Well, I'm hoping they do something extra with Alpha's to set it apart from the standard wolf helmet. Glowing eyes perhaps?

WHAT standard wolf helm?
Last edited by Yxalitis on Jun 18, 2013, 2:24:54 AM
"
Yxalitis wrote:
WHAT standard wolf helm?

The one.. In the.. First post?

Also Alpha's Howl in its 2D art looks more like a hat with a Wolf motif than an actual Wolf Head Pelt unlike the one in the OP.

I am not opposed to glowing eyes though.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
WHAT standard wolf helm?

The one.. In the.. First post?

Also Alpha's Howl in its 2D art looks more like a hat with a Wolf motif than an actual Wolf Head Pelt unlike the one in the OP.

I am not opposed to glowing eyes though.

That IS Alpha's Howl, there are no other Wolf Pelt helms in the game. (That I know of or have seen, certainly none here: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Helmet)
And your visualization of the inventory art is different to mine.

Looks like a wolf's head to me...
Last edited by Yxalitis on Jun 18, 2013, 2:42:19 AM
Helmet effects are looking pretty sweet so far.

Dat hole.
Each and every patch you guys come out with is fun to read. The teasers are nice too. Can't wait to travel down the rabbit hole. Or is it supposed to be filled with water to go fishing in?
Your tears are like candy to me and I'm a fat kid who wants his candy.
"
Yxalitis wrote:
That IS Alpha's Howl, there are no other Wolf Pelt helms in the game. (That I know of or have seen, certainly none here: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Helmet)
And your visualization of the inventory art is different to mine.

Looks like a wolf's head to me...

Spoiler

here you go
maybe the screenshot was taken on a high-level map and the hole is the entrance to the unique boss?
I haven't played all maps yet, so any confirmation or denial?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info