A new 0.11.1 helmet screenshot

Ooh. A hole and a dope looking wolf head helmut.

do want.
Smoother than Smooth.
badass!
HOLY HOLE!!!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
There are NO wolf-pelt helms.

So what helms are going to be turned into wolf pelts?
Not the Armour ones, that's for sure.
Evasion helms? They do have a "forest" helm, wolves live in forests.

But I still say that the Alpha's Howl will be included, there is no way they would release new helm art, including one that looks like a wolf's head, and NOT do one for Alpha's Howl, all it would require is a colour and size adjustment, which in terms of 3D modelling, is baby cake stuff.

Assuming stuff like that is how people end up disappointed. Until they come out and say "yeah we're doing Alpha's Howl too" I'm not assuming a damn thing.

Also, yes, that Wolf Pelt is an evasion helmet. We don't know if it's an exsisting one being converted or if it's a brand new helmet, but it is definitely not the Alpha's Howl and it's definitely pure Evasion based.

Once again here is the chart:

Spoiler

Witch themed -- INT
Shadow themed -- INT+EVA
Ranger themed -- EVA
Duelist themed -- EVA+STR
Marauder themed -- STR
Templar themed -- STR+INT

EDIT: Just realized that every single helmet on that chart corresponds to a helmet currently ingame that it can replace. If it follows level progression left-right. Then Studded Hoods are going to be Wolf Pelt helmets.

There are 11 int helms, but only 10 in the int row.
Same with the Dex helms.
Also, the third Int helm is a birdcage, not really a circlet, and the 6th is an Egyptian themed thingy.
Also the first image in the 4th row looks a lot like Goldrim or The Peregrine.
The masks are definitely masks though, although agian missing one.

So I assume that one art work will remain (the one we have now) and the rest are replaced.
But Uniques that have no 3D art just use the art for he base item.
That would mean that Alpha's Howl would look like whatever is being used for Thicket Hood, and Stakonja's would use the Huntress Cap.

Now if you are right,m that would mean that the Wolf Head Unique would get some weird Red looking thing, and the Bear Head Unique would get some strange monk-like artwork.
Meanwhile players using the normal helms get these awesome looking animal pelts...does that make sense to you?

If that's what GGG have done...well, words don't suffice for how mind-numbingly disappointng that would be.

Personally, I trust GGG will release the 3D art for Unique helms, or at least align the look of the base type to the unique.

...hopefully...

IGN: Kulde
opps, dupe post
IGN: Kulde
Last edited by Yxalitis on Jun 18, 2013, 10:46:48 PM
Eventually specific art for uniques would be amazing. This especially makes me want Alpha's Howl updated 3D art lol
so where's the hole from then, devs? :P
Give a similar art for Alpha's Howl helm and make it white please I am begging you.
IGN: GraspOfDeath
"
Yxalitis wrote:
Now if you are right,m that would mean that the Wolf Head Unique would get some weird Red looking thing, and the Bear Head Unique would get some strange monk-like artwork.
Meanwhile players using the normal helms get these awesome looking animal pelts...does that make sense to you?

If that's what GGG have done...well, words don't suffice for how mind-numbingly disappointng that would be.

Personally, I trust GGG will release the 3D art for Unique helms, or at least align the look of the base type to the unique.
Pretty sure someone from GGG mentioned that the Uniques will get a temporary re-texture of the new Helms, until such time as their own Unique model is added. So fear not!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
The hole is probably Chris's mancave.....

Helmet looks nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info