"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
WHAT standard wolf helm?

The one.. In the.. First post?

Also Alpha's Howl in its 2D art looks more like a hat with a Wolf motif than an actual Wolf Head Pelt unlike the one in the OP.

I am not opposed to glowing eyes though.

That IS Alpha's Howl, there are no other Wolf Pelt helms in the game. (That I know of or have seen, certainly none here: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Helmet)
And your visualization of the inventory art is different to mine.

Looks like a wolf's head to me...

I think it is not alpha howl, they are adding new helmet art (both 2D and 3D) with the patch and it seems that one of the normal helmets will look like a wolfhead :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
cool, with all this new helms the only one missing will be the classic wizard pointy hat :D
"
Yxalitis wrote:

That IS Alpha's Howl, there are no other Wolf Pelt helms in the game.

So far they recycle models of gear for each type every few tiers, they want to give each tier of armor a unique look, starting with the helms. These will replace the current tier helms in the game so you don't get duplicate models 10 levels later, and high level gear has more epeen attached to it.
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:

That IS Alpha's Howl, there are no other Wolf Pelt helms in the game. (That I know of or have seen, certainly none here: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Helmet)
And your visualization of the inventory art is different to mine.

Looks like a wolf's head to me...

I think it is not alpha howl, they are adding new helmet art (both 2D and 3D) with the patch and it seems that one of the normal helmets will look like a wolfhead :)

Hmm, well, I thought they were adding in game art for unique items.

See, there's Alpha's Howl, and Starkonja's Head, and well, all right, that is a LOT of helms...
But I see no reason why they would release a wolf's pelt helm, which doesn't exist, and NOT Alpha's Howl. Also Starkonja's Head...
IGN: Kulde
yeahhhh :) gj
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
"
Chris wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
iao wrote:

Looks like the Catacombs to me.

I think a developer once stated it would have a quest in Act 3X.

Would be great to see Catacombs have a purpose to visit besides farming.

This screenshot is from the 0.11.1 patch, btw, which doesn't include the Act 3X areas.

dat tease.
so whats exactly going on with the helms? Are they replacing the current graphics or are they the graphics for the higher tiers? Don't think any hint about that has been mentioned...anyway, they do look really awesome! Hope the armours are getting a rework too...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info