A new 0.11.1 helmet screenshot

"
entropus wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Players have been asking to see screenshots of 0.11.1 content, including more of the new helmets. Here's one I took of my Ranger earlier this afternoon, wearing a Wolf Pelt helmet.

Will the new helmets be of higher base itemlevel than the ones currently in game (I mean the next step of progression like Imperial Casque -> Vaal Casque -> Armageddon Casque)? Or are they another set of completely different items? I thought they are just new skins, but the statement above made me wonder.

I don't think there's any "new" helmets coming, just new skins. So I think the second tier and third tier will get the reskin.
Grant us eyes.
My gf wants a panda hood she can wear on her witch. she asked me to suggest it. so here I am suggesting it. :D
Mytharia - Summoner (Ambush)
Mythriadne - EK Scion
Myriadne - Summoner

THERES A HUGE HOLE...not in a bad way either!
@slangDontStop
@slangDontStop
Last edited by slanghardcircles on Jun 18, 2013, 12:28:47 PM
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
WHAT standard wolf helm?

The one.. In the.. First post?

Also Alpha's Howl in its 2D art looks more like a hat with a Wolf motif than an actual Wolf Head Pelt unlike the one in the OP.

I am not opposed to glowing eyes though.

That IS Alpha's Howl, there are no other Wolf Pelt helms in the game. (That I know of or have seen, certainly none here: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Helmet)
And your visualization of the inventory art is different to mine.

Looks like a wolf's head to me...

That looks way too small to be a real wolf's head. Looks like it would look like this

Spoiler

Unlike the one in the OP which seems to be this helmet from the pre-release art of the helmet update

Spoiler

I doubt that's a new design for the Alpha's Howl being that he could have just said "Alpha's Howl unique helmet" instead of "the new helmets... Wolf Pelt helmet".

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Yeah, my guess is that there will be multiple "Wolf Pelt" helmets other than Alpha's.. :P
Even if there aren't, I have an Alpha's, so whatever. Best helm in Universe!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Chris tell me about this hole you're standing next to.
Weds/Thurs next week. Next week=this week, since it was posted some-what during the weekend of previous week? Or NEXT week?

It's been 2 weeks, I WILL die, without new Uniques... Just sayin'. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
AWESOME

change the looks of armors next and im gonna be sucked in this game forever!
If the right helmets are the top tier I hope some designs get switched, some serious awesome helmets on the left side and middle *CAUGH*crowface*CAUGH*
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info