Early Preview of Chaos Orb Keychain

I also agree it should be narrower and rounder. It should be an orb, not a piece of toast.
That reminder that there is still a recipe that is not common knowledge just shows how bad secret recipes are.
Usually what happens is, that once a recipe is figured out and it is shared with the community, the secretiveness forces players to look up the recipe on forums instead of INSIDE the game.
In the other case, where no one figures the recipe out, or decides to not share the information, a dev has to step in after 18 months and remind us that there is still a secret recipe, because the devs would hate it if the majority of the playerbase never found out about one of their awesome secret recipes. Both cases are detrimental to the overall game, so whats the point?
Last edited by gh0un on Jun 17, 2013, 10:29:24 AM
I thought if you get a stack of albino rhoa feathers you get an albino rhoa pet. I remember seeing some guy post this in the forums a while back with a video of him and the rhoa. Don't think it was shopped either. Not sure exactly what the recipe was but I think it was just trading a stack to the vendor. But I could be wrong.
The keychain look awesome, but if it was an actual orb it would be even better.
IGN: Dewolff
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
DexDeus wrote:
So i know a person who buys any unique in the game for 3 chance orbs.

I reckon uniques have some use in this recipe...

I would not expect to get any unique offered in return of 3 chance orbs ^^ - but beside this, there already is a known recipe about uniques, and that makes the mentioned deal a smart tactic: in return of a quad set of items of the same base types, you get FIVE chance orbs from the npcs: if this set includes one white, one magic, one rare item and one unique...

I found my fourth Crown of Thorns the other day.

I really can not be fucked grinding lower levels until a rare, white and blue Vine Circlet drops. Or faffing around to have enough stash space to store all that for the few weeks it'll take me to find all of those if I don't intentionally go looking.

"
gh0un wrote:
That reminder that there is still a recipe that is not common knowledge just shows how bad secret recipes are.
Usually what happens is, that once a recipe is figured out and it is shared with the community, the secretiveness forces players to look up the recipe on forums instead of INSIDE the game.
In the other case, where no one figures the recipe out, or decides to not share the information, a dev has to step in after 18 months and remind us that there is still a secret recipe, because the devs would hate it if the majority of the playerbase never found out about one of their awesome secret recipes. Both cases are detrimental to the overall game, so whats the point?

How many games do you know where the community hadn't managed to discover something after 18 months?

It's a nice change really.
looks great! cant wait for mine :))
1 person found it in 18months...sounds useful.
Unknown recipe thoughts...

Whatever the recipe is, it is worth something. Most people who find a recipe like upgrading 3 flasks into a higher level flask would immediately share it because the recipe's value is not that high. No one goes around holding onto flasks to upgrade them. Of course, the individual who found this recipe could just be the kind of person who loves his pet rock and assumes everyone is jealous that only he has a rock... but I doubt it.

Also, could Chris has actually just spelled out the recipe? Something to do with combining unique(s) and Albino Rhoa feather(s)?

I've been playing this game for at least 18 months now and I have never seen an Albino Rhoa, and I suspect the same is true for most other players. It would go a long way to explaining why no one has discovered a recipe that has existed for a year and a half. Virtually no one has the ingredients for it.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Last edited by Trapperkeeper on Jun 17, 2013, 10:46:07 AM
Even if it has to be smaller to cut down on price ,think it should be a little bit more orb ( a sphere ) like. Also made with polished brass so it can look more like gold , like how it looks like in the game . Maibe with a thinner face too looks a little chubby for example the ears are way too big and the nose is too round ...thats just my opinion .....i would love to see an exalted orb key chain too maibe as an option
IGN : Detrium
Last edited by Kindred1 on Jun 17, 2013, 11:04:21 AM
DOes it work on rares?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info