Early Preview of Chaos Orb Keychain

I would prefer keychain round-ish(3-d like) or flat but like mask-ish, and more gold-ish.Thats just me though.

-ish :P

On to recipe,i knew there is something with that freakin feather and i love the trolling continuing on from beggining. :)

I like recipes as it is.
Bye bye desync!
I believe that I discovered a new recipe a couple of days ago. it is not listed either on the GGG forum thread or on the unofficial wiki.

Is there anywhere else I should be checking to see if my recipe is "unknown"?
"
Bleef wrote:
I believe that I discovered a new recipe a couple of days ago. it is not listed either on the GGG forum thread or on the unofficial wiki.

Yeah, post it here and we'll tell you if it's a new or old recipe. :P
IGN: GojoMojo
I know the secret recipe and will share it with whoever pays 30 exa.

kind regards
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 17, 2013, 6:54:36 AM
Was rather hoping it would be small, golden, and an orb. Kinda sad it's none of the three. :/
"
Trantis wrote:
"
Bleef wrote:

Yeah, post it here and we'll tell you if it's a new or old recipe. :P

I thought I would wind up the "recipe tension" a notch first.

I've been collecting the required items for a verification of the recipe and will do some tests in about 9 hours from now. Can you wait?

:P
The chaos orb chain would look nice as an orb, but still great work!
Let's farm Rhoas!!!

I believe there are a lot more secrets in the game...
The recently added Weathered Carvings, were those added for nothing? I didn't read any yet, but I'm pretty sure they tell anything, directly or indirectly.

What I want to say is, thanks GGG for reviving the Real Old Online RPG Games, where you have to discover things without spoiler, I love it!
Its so creepy... ^_^'
You guys should put something beside the next keychain iteration so we can compare sizes. Maybe a banana perhaps? ;)
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info