Early Preview of Chaos Orb Keychain

Pretty much what jerg had drawn out.

if you're blind, it's harder for you to hit yourself -Mark_GGG
First off, to all the people that want to carry a shooter marble around in their pocket...really?

Keep it flat (preferably double sided) cuz I'm rockin that sh!t when they put Soul Train back on the air!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHctA5PK9DE

But seriously, considering that some of the replies seem dead set on a 3d model of the orb GGG should contract a high end toy company to make currency trinkets and possibly figs of the 5 classes and a couple unique bosses. Sell them stand alone. Maybe I want a Hailrake fig to commemorate my first PoE death or a Mirror of Kalandra keychain instead of a Chaos Orb. Could generate some funds. Could be too niche to be worth the investment. Who knows...
Last edited by PapaChulo on Jun 19, 2013, 12:26:48 AM
I agree with the doublesided orb, a bit ovalshaped and the color doesn't bother me that much. I would however like it to have the faces on both sides, and not like the last sketch ; I don't want to stare at "hair" half the time, it doesn't even make sense to my brain :)

Edit: I meant oval shaped when looking from the side (profile view).
Last edited by Banner on Jun 19, 2013, 2:39:29 AM
Looks great, still deciding to buy a pack.. :P

Ikiam..
banana for scale please
"
Bleef wrote:

Of course. The reason I can't test the recipe right now is because I don't have the ingredients.

I've seen this result lacking fame seeking act before and am prepared to declare that you are a liar and a charlatan.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Please send me one plz.
IGN:FlamingGash
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
Bleef wrote:

Of course. The reason I can't test the recipe right now is because I don't have the ingredients.

I've seen this result lacking fame seeking act before and am prepared to declare that you are a liar and a charlatan.

You're wrong, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Press "H" in-game. Look at the list of items to be obtained in the recipe challenge. The recipe that I believe I discovered:

* Creates one of the items listed in the challenge, but is probably adaptable to a at least one related item.
* Is an alternate way of creating a different rarity of an item listed here. I did not notice until today that there is a different way of making the same end item (again, most likely there is at least one related item that can be obtained in a similar way).
* Does not involve Rhoa feathers
* Is a recipe that could be used by a very low level character
* Is, IMO, not very useful

I haven't retested the recipe mostly because of the final issue listed above, but it's also true that I haven't gathered the required materials. It would not take very much time to do so, but it is not my #1 priority. If I spelt it out for you, both your fun and mine would be gone.

Because of the very basic and comparative not-very-usefulness of this recipe, my guess is that this is not the recipe that Chris teased. I stumbled upon it once, when clearing out crap from my stash and one of my early characters, when I didn't know what was worth keeping. It is possible that my recollection of the ingredients is marginally off in detail, but it is not listed in either of the 2 references I have referred to.

I intend to re-test the recipe in my own time, and when I can confirm it I may offer additional hints. If I'm wrong, or I misremembered the recipe, I'll post here what I thought it was.

It doesn't look that bad, the face should just be a bit more skinny/smooth and more intimidating.
Last edited by Eleziel on Jun 20, 2013, 10:00:46 AM
Love the design on the keychain. I have been enjoying all the new updates to the skill tree and the game design. Keep up the good work.

Alieria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info