PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

Just installed the helper (0.58) and it just hangs on "Loading..." forever. Is there something I can/should do to fix this?
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
using version 0.32

Throttle status. Actions: remaining: 15, queued: 0

Can't seem to make this app work. Been trying for 2 days the circle just keeps spinning when I select my avatar in the drop down window.
afaik, version 0.51 is the olderst version that should work at all with the new database structure of POE 0.9.11.

I recomment to use the newest version always, since there is still some work ongoing against glitches/feature changes.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
DeathTouch wrote:
Just installed the helper (0.58) and it just hangs on "Loading..." forever. Is there something I can/should do to fix this?

Make sure you are logged into the PoE site. Make sure the inventory thing on the bottom of the PoE site is working for you. Make sure your chrome is up to date (version 21+).

Failing those, ctrl-shift-j and have a look in the console for any error messages and post em here.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
"
aUnluckyEvent wrote:

It's ok that version displayed it's 0.11???

nope, thats some other app. uninstall. back to page 1 and follow the instructions to install.

weird i used the link on first page and it didn't work with my home pc; i tried with my work pc and it worked

my home pc chrome version was the lastest, while in my work pc chrome was not updated (precisely 20.0.1132.57 m)
IGN:ChristaSwilton(lightning ranger)
Stucked at the refresh page after selecting character.

I need help :D
1.) I downloaded and installed POE helper from this thread

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42272/page/1

I am running Google Chrome v 21.0.1180.60 m

2.) I logged into Pathofexile.com with [] remember me checked. put in my username and password

3.) Opened poe helper and dragged it to my 2nd monitor.

4.) Selected my character name from the drop down box and it started working then hangs forever.

little help?

EDIT: by started working I am refering to the Actions: Remaining goes from 15 down to 14 and 13 for 10 seconds then back to 15 and does nothing then hangs. It says queued: 0. I have let it run for over 30min and still nothing.
Last edited by katface on Aug 6, 2012, 6:55:36 AM
"
katface wrote:

EDIT: by started working I am refering to the Actions: Remaining goes from 15 down to 14 and 13 for 10 seconds then back to 15 and does nothing then hangs. It says queued: 0. I have let it run for over 30min and still nothing.

if ye can ctrl-shift-j and cut n paste whatever messages are in the console that'd be handy.

You are on version 0.58 right? Because you should be selecting a league not a character name...
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Last edited by njs50 on Aug 6, 2012, 7:38:12 AM
"
njs50 wrote:
"
katface wrote:

if ye can ctrl-shift-j and cut n paste whatever messages are in the console that'd be handy.

You are on version 0.58 right? Because you should be selecting a league not a character name...

From reading the threads I don't think I am but I downloaded it directly off this thread. Is there anyway I am using an older version by mistake. If so can I get a link to the newer version.

Thx
I think I just figured it out. Thx for the response

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info