PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

"
karaknic wrote:
What happened to the regal orb recipes ?

if you can't see it you can't make any. check in the alchemy recipe.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
ViciousPanda wrote:
When I do the partial refresh, I select the character I want to refresh, but when I go back to the crafting to see what I can make, it keeps relisting my other characters items. Then I have to go back to configure and ignore them again. Am I doing something wrong? (First time user)

There's something odd in there for sure. I did a pretty half arsed job when i added that the other day. I'll fix it sometime.
"
lurker541 wrote:
I removed the app to get the newer version, now chrome says I can only get extensions from the store? Anyone know how to fix this?
Same problem, It says I am forced to download and add only at the google chrome webstore.

Could you please post info on this in the OP?
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
lurker541 wrote:
I removed the app to get the newer version, now chrome says I can only get extensions from the store? Anyone know how to fix this?
Same problem, It says I am forced to download and add only at the google chrome webstore.

If you follow the steps in the OP it'll work. i.e the bit about having to download the file then drag and drop it onto the chrome://extensions page.

edit:

also if you have my version "poe helper" already it will auto update when a new version comes out. alternately if you don't want to wait for the auto update you can turn on developer mode on chrome://extensions and click the update all button.
Last edited by njs50 on Aug 4, 2012, 3:15:37 AM
"
Metronomy wrote:

I think, you may have to activate the 'developer mode' on the extensions setup in chrome, to allow installing tools from local. That was the first hint I got from TJJ to make it work, and never disabled.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Alchemy orb is bugged,i have mats to make it yet it doesn't apear in the list.
Same for regal orb.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Tagging so I remember to add this later when I get time. :D
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Zakaluka wrote:
the addon no longer shows alchemy matches for me,

is anyone else having this issue?

same issue here, i did it once manually,yet it didint showed in the addon.
I think it is bugged atm.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
When I start PoE helper, it gets stuck at the loading screen indefinitely. I tried re-installing the extension as well as chrome but it is still stuck.
I'd just like to say

Thank you very much for making it read equipped stuff too.

It let's me find all the best EQ I have for a char at a particular level even if I have to get it off of another char.

One request though. Would it be possible to have an option to include your equipped stuff in the crafting checks. Some times I'd be willing to sacrifice the currently worn gloves for an alchemy orb or something like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info