PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

"
njs50 wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
updated to version 0.57. upon loading,it went to the bar with the "queued request" and stayed there for over 5 mins =(

opening up java script console i got this:

Spoiler
indexed db opened cache.js:31
indexed db version incorrect cache.js:37
new store created cache.js:57
2Uncaught Error: READ_ONLY_ERR: DOM IDBDatabase Exception 9 cache.js:164

help.

What is your chrome version?

restarted chrome to allow latest version to install. works like a charm immediately. thanks!
"
njs50 wrote:
I pushed up a new version of 0.57 with some basic browser version detection. It might work in your dodgy browser. Let me know if that works

Seems to run now here too, thanks for solving all that troubles we have!!

New reports:
-it seem to cause some delay after "indexed db opened" where its hardly to see if it still runs (maybe only on first start)

-"Unrecognised prefixMod: Thief's" (on a ring)
-"unknown item category" for 'crypt map' and 'mountain ledge map'

"
Looks like there are a whole bunch of prefixes and suffixes we don't have data on now. might be a while til maps are fully functional.

Yes, the maps have their own special 'set' of affixes (like flasks), that just are only partially announced (means: not specified in the same way like item affixes). The map names from the wiki are plain white "items" without affixes.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 3, 2012, 7:35:16 AM
Thanks a lot NJS, great work as always!
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty !!!!!
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Thanks in advance for such a seemingly neat little helper.
However, as much as id like to, I havnt gotten the thing to work yet :(

-Got Chrome downloaded,
-logged in
(is this even necessary? sry never used chrome b4)
-Dragged the extension/plugin into the window
-Started Path of Exile
(Tried in the Chars selection Window aswell as being In-Game)

What im getting for a result now clicking the PoE Helper in my Chrome Window is just a LOADING message that stays there forever.
On the top Left of my Screen I am being told:

You appear not to be logged in to path of exile
Please sign in and refresh this site.

As I said, Ive tried this just being on the Login Screen, Chars Screen and while standing around with my Char in the Encampment.
Since im posting this while still trying to solve the issue, I doubt it would really be me not being logged in.
ATM im Ingame+logged onto the Homepage but still get the same "Error".
If anyone has encountered this before, knows what I might be doing wrong or has any ideas on how to solve this Problem, id appreciate it.

Thx a lot

Sorry for the horrible grammar.
Its been a while since i was able/had to write and read in english.
Mainly im just talking/listening^^
u need to be loged in poe forums,after open the helper in a new tab.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Since I was a bit Pi**** due to the whole thing obviously not working out for me, I just took a little time-out.
Had a Snack, rebooted my PC, went over the whole "Installation Process" again, and strangely enough, it seems to be working now for some reason.
Maybe I just needed that reboot for some reason or its due to starting chrome and logging into PoE again. Absolutely no Idea atm. otherwise id gladly share to help the next people with this issue.
Anyways, since its all working fine atm. ill quit bothering you guys and do whats best>> play some PoE

Thx 2 KopaKabana for the fast reply.
As I stated in my 1st post, I did all of the necessary things and there is absolutely nothing that I would be doing different now with the plugin working as it should.
Still THX a lot, for me its just the Spirit that counts.
Always nice to have a helpful Community.

GL n HV
This needs to be a sticky
Hi, I seem to be getting this error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerText' of undefined
just to report, and to explore how things work (or not work) - I tried the latest helper (0.57) also on my 'old' Iron 19 on the other pc, and got this js error:

"
new store created cache.js:60
Failed to load resource http://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-items
Failed to load resource

after some time it seems, that it tried to 'load the resource' twice and then give up. (blue cursor)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info