0.11.0e Patch Notes

"
"
Chris wrote:
It will not be worth their time to bother with our game. We are not going to give up this fight.

Then you're a bigger fool then I thought you were. It is literally impossible for you to stop it. Ever. It always amazes me how stuck in the past you are, but making an insane statement like that is mind blowing. Its really saddening that you have such a lack of understanding of how and why RMT happens.

The audacity/ignorance that you think you're going to show up over a decade after something has started and do what no company has ever really done...wow. Stop wasting time on pointless things that have no real effect on your game and fix/balance something.

Mad bro?
"
"
Chris wrote:
It will not be worth their time to bother with our game. We are not going to give up this fight.

Then you're a bigger fool then I thought you were. It is literally impossible for you to stop it. Ever. It always amazes me how stuck in the past you are, but making an insane statement like that is mind blowing. Its really saddening that you have such a lack of understanding of how and why RMT happens.

The audacity/ignorance that you think you're going to show up over a decade after something has started and do what no company has ever really done...wow. Stop wasting time on pointless things that have no real effect on your game and fix/balance something.

Stop wasting time trying to convince good guys making a real effort. Actually, just stop breathing.
Wondering how much will affect this change to new accounts, but seems nice to stop RMT sites, or at least slow down them ;).
♠RaGoN♦
I applaud GGG for even trying where as d3 simply gave up and actually provided a legitimate in game avenue for gold farmers to sell botted gold.

However, I'm curious regarding these additional changes along with the level 25 trading limit. What other steps are being taken against RMT sites and also against players who have used RMT?

Even if RMT can not be completely stopped it can certainly be kept in check and discouraged if buyers are fearful of account bans.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
"
Chris wrote:

Irony overload
"
Nephalim wrote:
I applaud GGG for even trying where as d3 simply gave up and actually provided a legitimate in game avenue for gold farmers to sell botted gold.

However, I'm curious regarding these additional changes along with the level 25 trading limit. What other steps are being taken against RMT sites and also against players who have used RMT?

Even if RMT can not be completely stopped it can certainly be kept in check and discouraged if buyers are fearful of account bans.

Its better if they dont tip their hand on the "other steps" they are taking. They will not affect us, the fewer that know, the better.
Awesome job!
"
"
Chris wrote:

Really dude? I am sure the only people around here with the real numbers and info that RMT is less with "each thing they do" is GGG. YOU have no clue and neither do I. Why are you so angry at this time?
Nice measure! Thanks GGG!
I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't slow RMT sites.

And many players like the rhoas the way they are ;)
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Its better if they dont tip their hand on the "other steps" they are taking. They will not affect us, the fewer that know, the better.

indeed there is a lot going on regarding bans that we are unaware about, I hope it stays that way.

I hardly get Spam PM's anymore from RMT sites, and also a lot less spam ingame, so something for sure is working.

I really hope it soon comes to a point where it simply is not profitable anymore for a RMT site to invest in POE, simply because its not worth the hassle and the risk is too high.

Get them GGG! we can see from a gaming point of view that it is pretty effective so far, so anything you need to do to nail them, you got my green light!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info