Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

Upgrading to an Open Beta Supporter Pack is like you purchased that pack initially. This means that if it gives you less points than the pure-points pack would have, then points will be deducted to make it fair. Note that to upgrade between tiers of packs that have cosmetic weapon effects, those effects must be in your microtransaction stash for it to succeed.

Thanks again for your support!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2016, 2:41:39 AM
If only it were possible to do this with the CB packs : (

Still waiting on those tab bundle sales!
IRON MAN
Will you be adding a way to upgrade multiple packs? I have like 4 $20 dollar packs on my account, and I want to apply all of them towards a Divine Pack.
Standard: ArcingTalon
"
Sorites118 wrote:
Will you be adding a way to upgrade multiple packs? I have like 4 $20 dollar packs on my account, and I want to apply all of them towards a Divine Pack.

Yes, I also would like to know if this is possible. I hope we can get clarification on this.
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
"
Sorites118 wrote:

Yes, I also would like to know if this is possible. I hope we can get clarification on this.

Yes, I have multiple $50 packs and it seems a bit unfair that I have to spend another $60 to get a divine pack. I'm hoping this is not intended.
Yeah really, I've spent $150 all together. I can't add them all up and pay the difference for an Exalted pack?
Awesome news, I'll buy the Devine Pack and probably upgrade it later to the Exalted Pack. :)

*EDIT*
BTW I finally got my signed stuff last week. *GettingSuperExitedAgain* :D
Last edited by sToRmInG on Jun 9, 2013, 6:41:04 AM
at long last! although i miss the cheaper end packs like one for 15 or 25$ forgot the supporter pack in CB
"
illskills wrote:
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
"
Sorites118 wrote:

Yes, I have multiple $50 packs and it seems a bit unfair that I have to spend another $60 to get a divine pack. I'm hoping this is not intended.

Not only this, but it also appears that I don't have the packs of lower value than the only offered upgrade(divine)?
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
"
Sorites118 wrote:

For complex situations that don't involve upgrading one single pack to another, I recommend contacting Support. They should be able to do it!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info