{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Malone wrote:
+1 level is almost useless with spectre gem... It would have been a better idea to place your auras there, especially the ones which scale well with level ( but your color choice is crap :/ )

I have tons of Ullr boots, and the colors I wanted specifically for the Tentacle Miscreation specctres. The +1 is not anything special on the Spectre gem, but it will help with the supports.
GMP should go up to 40% damage at level 21, 45% IAS from Faster attacks at level 21 and Remote mine will go up to 50% more damage at level 21 (I currently have Minion damage in there while I level RM, but even that would go up to 78% at 21). It's not an insane damage boost overall, but it is better than not having the +1 mod on a regular pair of Bones (in my opinion).

Also, my auras are getting a nice boost of their own from my Alpha's Howl.
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on May 6, 2014, 2:00:58 PM

Arc armor-Arc-prolif-empower then get a monster light dmg 1H and pick up the 2x shock passives seems fun. Once I'm done with Atziri I'll try it out.
IGN=ZeroLooper
"
"
Malone wrote:
+1 level is almost useless with spectre gem... It would have been a better idea to place your auras there, especially the ones which scale well with level ( but your color choice is crap :/ )

I have tons of Ullr boots, and the colors I wanted specifically for the Tentacle Miscreation specctres. The +1 is not anything special on the Spectre gem, but it will help with the supports.
GMP should go up to 40% damage at level 21, 45% IAS from Faster attacks at level 21 and Remote mine will go up to 50% more damage at level 21 (I currently have Minion damage in there while I level RM, but even that would go up to 78% at 21). It's not an insane damage boost overall, but it is better than not having the +1 mod on a regular pair of Bones (in my opinion).

Also, my auras are getting a nice boost of their own from my Alpha's Howl.

actually the +1 to gems is better for the specter gem than the supports, as they get 1% more life and es, and 2% more dmg at lvl 21. bur i dont see why say its bad... i mean why shouldn't I use specters on a +1 to gems item if i could? (using alphas howl, no +2 to minions).

can helms roll +1 to gems aswell? lvl 27 zombies with 6link specters? :D
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
Last edited by Nyktasha on May 6, 2014, 5:29:28 PM
6L zomb 6L spec on the cheap, go ahead and nerf snap
IGN=ZeroLooper
"
6L zomb 6L spec on the cheap, go ahead and nerf snap

dont swap the gems into other weapon and a snapshot fix ain't an issue
I read through the main post and tried searching, but couldn't find what the 33% damage was referring to with the animate guardian. Is there some item that gives 33% damage to something or other?

Thanks.
"
Zarathulhu wrote:
I read through the main post and tried searching, but couldn't find what the 33% damage was referring to with the animate guardian. Is there some item that gives 33% damage to something or other?

Thanks.

I believe the 33% damage is if you equip your guardian with the following uniques:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leer_Cast You and nearby allies gain 15% increased damage

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dying_Breath Nearby allies gain 18% increased damage

15 + 18 = 33

To be honest, I find that most of the extra suggestions are really for high lvl summoners who have already obtained level 20 gems, and use snapshotting. I'm only 83 and most of my gems are just lvl 19. I have no room for a guardian or a CWDT setup.
Last edited by jtylee on May 7, 2014, 2:24:26 AM
molten strike zombies ?

It is viable?
No, because Molten Strike is an active skill.
matt. i noticed on the 120 points tree. that if instead of taking harier and taking those nodes down to get into charisma, if you go down from life and mana through haste you can save 1 skill point, while keeping the same dex and 10 + more str. imo i still prefer taking harier over the +10 str, just thought that you should know (if yo uactually didn't) as on the 120 points tree. we dont rlly have that much to choose from. mb 30 str node or if you want NA it's still something to consider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info