{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
hatoblue wrote:
I've been trying out vaal haste and it's absolutely amazing in conjunction with flesh offering. Basically makes my minions move and attack at the speed of light when flesh offering is up. Pop it before a big pack and they instantly kill it and you probably have 75% of your souls back by the time it expires. Link it with increased duration and you basically have 10 seconds of uber mode, makes clearing maps so much faster. Only problem is that the dex requirement is quite steep for this build, I can only have it at lvl 13 because of that. However because of how it scales, even at level 1 its still like a double flesh offering so definitely worth using if you have another gem slot.

I haven't tried vaal discipline but I can't imagine it is too useful for this build, all it provides is mana regen for us and maybe a bit more ES for our minions but they won't regen ES that fast anyway.

I love vaal haste with inc duration for maps too, mine is stuck at level 10. It does not scale very well so I will never invest the dex for that awful scaling. I have played with vaal disc, it's okay for short powerful bursts to keep your minions up I suppose. It has such a short duration and there are multiple other methods to keep your minions alive so I haven't found much use for it besides laughing when I hit 9K mana pool and 900mana/sec.
IGN=ZeroLooper
Vaal Haste is pretty amazing for summoners, and with enough passives you can get it to just under 18 seconds.

Vaal Discipline on the other hand is more of a niche skill. I find it extremely useful on a support character. This is the first skill GGG has given support characters to actively keep party members alive. There is nothing like popping Vaal Discipline to keep a careless DPS alive after they've gotten multiple stacks of corrupting blood.

Hopefully they leave Vaal Discipline as it is and don't nerf it, because with passives I can get it to just under 9 seconds.
So I switched out of specters to try Animate Weapon, and I don't like it. There's too much microing involved and its a little RNG with weapon drops. Its just too unreliable.

Anyone else try it? Thoughts please.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Moose65 wrote:
Vaal Haste is pretty amazing for summoners, and with enough passives you can get it to just under 18 seconds.

Vaal Discipline on the other hand is more of a niche skill. I find it extremely useful on a support character. This is the first skill GGG has given support characters to actively keep party members alive. There is nothing like popping Vaal Discipline to keep a careless DPS alive after they've gotten multiple stacks of corrupting blood.

Hopefully they leave Vaal Discipline as it is and don't nerf it, because with passives I can get it to just under 9 seconds.

What passives augment the duration=?
1 self cast convocation and 1 more convocation linked to level 1 cast when damage taken.
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
Last edited by DentaGram on May 5, 2014, 1:42:51 AM
"
sebaper wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:

What passives augment the duration=?

3 Skill duration nodes right under the scion evasion wheel give 15% each (45%)
3 Buff and Debuff duration nodes near the marauder area give 15% each (45%)
3 Buff and Debuff duration nodes in between witch and scion area give 10% each (30%)
20/20 Increased duration for 74%

Grand total - 194%. Almost enough to triple the duration so that you get nearly 18 seconds on Vaal haste and 9 seconds on Vaal Discipline.

These nodes also benefit Flesh/Bone offering if your curious.
:D
+1 level is almost useless with spectre gem... It would have been a better idea to place your auras there, especially the ones which scale well with level ( but your color choice is crap :/ )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on May 6, 2014, 6:03:36 AM
Who said summoners can't kill atziri? We can! Even without NA or convocation. All you need is dps. The faster you kill-the less dmg you receive. 3 demons is another story, but again, with convocation they're becoming less dangerous. All you need is to kill them in the right order.

Summoners can own atziri solo with the right strategy, but you are soooo right about that dps. I switched from chain/feeb/vuln to vuln/weak/feeble on her.

3demons is super easy for me 1shot everytime, I have more probs with atziri but 15-25mins every run depending on how sloppy I am on atziri.
IGN=ZeroLooper
Last edited by HeisenbergBlue on May 6, 2014, 1:26:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info