{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Spoiler
"
Moose65 wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
IdI wrote:
What is BoR ?

Bringer of Rain

Should I stop at this or try to get 4B?

"
Moose65 wrote:

Is it for Spectres?

Idea would be BBBBBG (works for CoD or Trap version)
Max DPS at the cost of minion Life would be BBBBRG ("Slightly" easier to roll than the above)

With your current Colors you giving up a blue gem for Empower (I'm assuming this is for BMs?)

Yes, it is for BMs, already spent a lot of currency, thinking if there is any sence in spending 4-5 times more on trying to roll the "impossible" all offcolor 5B1G.

After testing, this setup isn't too bad actually, it does allow to use dominus farm BMs too, with IIR and IIQ gems on the cost of dps, which is not needed on him as much.

And if they do remove snapshot, making grasp have its big drawback, maybe it could be used for zombies.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Dec 14, 2013, 7:16:04 AM
If they remove snapshotting, nobody will use it. You'd have to give up your shield to do so. If you were gonna give up your shield, I would rather give them spell block + 10% max hp. Grasp zombies would still be the way to go, as having 8 or 9 tends to only get them clogged up.

Last edited by Moose65 on Dec 14, 2013, 7:03:09 AM
"
Moose65 wrote:
If they remove snapshotting, nobody will use it. You'd have to give up your shield to do so. If you were gonna give up your shield, I would rather give them spell block + 10% max hp. Grasp zombies would still be the way to go, as having 8 or 9 tends to only get them clogged up.

You have a point. Wasn't thinking the other way around that I will have to always have the 2h.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Hi, Im Lvl 75 now and have some questions.

I have nearly the same gear as matt now, but Bones of Ullr instead of Windscream.
And no Tabularasa, Grasp or Chober chaber.

Should i buy Grasp next for the minion-res?

buffed: 3k Hp. 7k armor 60% res.
"
axt7effekt wrote:
Hi, Im Lvl 75 now and have some questions.

I have nearly the same gear as matt now, but Bones of Ullr instead of Windscream.
And no Tabularasa, Grasp or Chober chaber.

Should i buy Grasp next for the minion-res?

buffed: 3k Hp. 7k armor 60% res.

first of all, the point of folowing a build is not to copy past it, i have a slightly diferent skill tree (i dont have whispers of doom nor mind over matter for example), the same aplies to gear, i am using hybrid evasion/es becouse that will provide me higher armor than the armor/es variant.

In my opinion our survivability should come first (thats teh main reason why i spent over 60regrets changing my old crappy ci build to this one),your hp seems abit low tbh, but i dont know if you are exptremelyy carefull or recless playing, and ofc you could improve you defences a bit.

and ofc i dont know what league you are playing, so i dont know the prices, but chober chaber shouldnt be more than 1 or 2 chao, so you proobably can get it whenever you want. as for the other 2 items, i rlly think of montegruls grasp as a luxury item (i do have 1), and tabula rasa should improve your overall dps compared to just half of your zombies, and it would allow you to raise them with minion ele resistance, wich would be aplied to ALL of your minions not just the grasp ones (and this ofc if youy rlly need the resistences on them, my purity with all the imcreased aura nodes i have grants me 40% to all resistences).
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"
Asmosis wrote:
However, it does mean that CoD is ridiculously easy to get on him since it will be automatically applied simply by being linked.

Are you certain of this? I went to the trouble of dying and cast my Guardian with Cast on Death and a nice mace, but his damage seemed so weak. I figured I was losing the benefit of CoD but wasn't really sure.

I've been keeping guardian and spectres in the same chestpiece but if you don't even need to die to get the massive benefit of CoD that's pretty big. You're absolutely sure Guardian gets benefit of all links each time you zone?
Last edited by Crocodarrel on Dec 14, 2013, 10:25:21 AM
LoooooL IIQ IIR works with the BM's ??????
"
Icoshimo wrote:
LoooooL IIQ IIR works with the BM's ??????

Yep.

------------------------

Ran with added fire instead of melee splash for a day, honestly did not see that much of a difference in rare/boss kill speed. Maybe like a 1-2 seconds? melees plash + Q20 CoD seems to make a huge difference in aoe clearing thou. One swipe from a zombie causes almost everything around it to die. added fire actually makes elemental reflect a problem lol... I had a zombie die b/c he did wayy too much dmg with hatred and anger on a ele reflect map.

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 wrote:

Ran with added fire instead of melee splash for a day, honestly did not see that much of a difference in rare/boss kill speed. Maybe like a 1-2 seconds? melees plash + Q20 CoD seems to make a huge difference in aoe clearing thou. One swipe from a zombie causes almost everything around it to die. added fire actually makes elemental reflect a problem lol... I had a zombie die b/c he did wayy too much dmg with hatred and anger on a ele reflect map.

Interesting, so BM AoE kill speed wasn't enough? Normally trash simply insta melts by me leashing him around, its bosses that take a few seconds.

I could imagine double reflect being an issue though with that much physical/elemental damage lol.
"
Moose65 wrote:
"
mattc3303 wrote:

Interesting, so BM AoE kill speed wasn't enough? Normally trash simply insta melts by me leashing him around, its bosses that take a few seconds.

I could imagine double reflect being an issue though with that much physical/elemental damage lol.

Not always, zombies tend to run faster. At least thats what I noticed, so they do kill some.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info