{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

That reminds me Matt, have you revisited Animate Guardian with CoD? Does it finally make it viable lol?

Gonna try testing it with some white weapons and see if they can keep the CoD damage bonus upon zoning......if they can, then oh man.......
That is why I am trying to 6L my chober for a whole day now, probably won't ever happen whith the "impossible" color combination, but hey, might as well try.

Although since zombies now killsteal bosses most of the time, there is little point in magic find on spectres, so a 5L should be ok in this case.

Thanks for bringing grasp nerf to our attention too, it might be safe shelfing it for the time being.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Dec 3, 2013, 2:34:02 AM
CoD DOES work with animate guardian, and the bonus persists through logout!!!!!

BRB with some theorycrafting :D
"
Moose65 wrote:

Guardian's problem isn't really the damage (although it is small), but survivalability coupled with bloodthirst. He just runs off offscreen and dies there.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:

Guardian's problem isn't really the damage (although it is small), but survivalability coupled with bloodthirst. He just runs off offscreen and dies there.

Yeah, but if your using disposable gear with him, it could be some free extra damage, especially with the socket trick to free up sockets.
wow, this gem is so broken lol.....

So you don't even need to DIE to use CoD with animate guardian.

Summon your pieces

go to town

equip CoD

Enjoy 304% more damage.
Also, just tested Conc Effect. It works now on BMs.
"
Moose65 wrote:
Also, just tested Conc Effect. It works now on BMs.

So is it viable now to run 1 conc effect bm + 1 increased area? If it always counts the highest damage you can trash clean with the 2nd in a bigger radius while shotgunning bosses. Has anyone tested this?
ign : mnyga
Trying to find something abuseable with Animate Guardian + CoD. Best I could come up with was

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quecholli

Poor man's Grasp Zombie. Explosion should reach 30.4% of their life before any other damage calculations. Add Culling Strike as a link and it should reach 49.29%.

Animate Guardian > CoD > Culling Strike > Minion Damage Should make for 86.46% explosions. Throw in a few minion damage items/passives and you'll reach over 100% base life.

Might be a more optimal 4L, but this should do for now.
Last edited by Moose65 on Dec 3, 2013, 3:53:15 AM
With the new Conc. Effect i run:

1 BM with RS+MinLife+MinDmg+Remote Mine+Increased Burning+Conc Effect
1 BM with RS+MinLife+MinDmg+Remote Mine+Increased Burning+Inc. Area of effect
1 BM with RS+MinLife+MinDmg+Remote Mine+Inc. Area of effect+Conc Effect

That way, as the mobs always get the highest dmg area when they are standing in multiple ones, i create 3 zones, each one with increased dps but smaller area.

Diagram that shows it more simply:

Results: Mobs really far away burn fast, the few mobs trying to get closer get desintegrated while trying to reach me, and the ones who dare entering the red danger zone suffer the Monctezuma's Rage and get melted with the force of a thousand suns.

So yeah, pretty happy. Expecting nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info