Updated 0.11.0 Patch Notes and Deployment Schedule

"
Moeeom123 wrote:
CHRIS, GGG, read pls!

In the next big patch do something for the game's social part like improving the life in towns, because now there is no communication or trading between people in the same instance.

Game is awesome, but badly needs some improvement in these parts, because this game and players deserve better than using only trading chat, or shop indexer. There would be looooot of possibilities how to improve life&trading in town:

one of them:Make an extra "trading tab" in stash which could be seen/"inspected" by other players in town, and people would only put the items there which they want to sell most.
If you are in a town with ppl, you could check anyone's trading tab, and maybe ask them if they need any item from your stash tab. This would make ITEM VS ITEM trading possible, since now only ITEM VS CURRENCY exists.

Yes Please.

Social aspects need drastic improvement (chat channels). In CB I met tons of people in the game in OB it's a completely different story. We really need some more social tools.
"
Sori3n wrote:
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
CHRIS, GGG, read pls!

In the next big patch do something for the game's social part like improving the life in towns, because now there is no communication or trading between people in the same instance.

Game is awesome, but badly needs some improvement in these parts, because this game and players deserve better than using only trading chat, or shop indexer. There would be looooot of possibilities how to improve life&trading in town:

one of them:Make an extra "trading tab" in stash which could be seen/"inspected" by other players in town, and people would only put the items there which they want to sell most.
If you are in a town with ppl, you could check anyone's trading tab, and maybe ask them if they need any item from your stash tab. This would make ITEM VS ITEM trading possible, since now only ITEM VS CURRENCY exists.

Yes Please.

Social aspects need drastic improvement (chat channels). In CB I met tons of people in the game in OB it's a completely different story. We really need some more social tools.

I couldn't agree more. There needs to be more social interaction. Global chat is suffering markedly as well.
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Pretty sure GGG mentioned making the ability to link Stash Tabs a micro-transaction purchasable feature.

PS. GGG, PLEASE update Passive Tree planner and/or release values on the new Clarity... The suspense is killing me. *dies*
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 4, 2013, 1:28:59 PM
its great to break server record Cris and i can't wait for the new league to start too but if u really want to break server record i BEG u please do something about the latecy/lagging and dc that many player encounter these days( i didn't experience any dc but lag issue become really bad these day)i really think PoE server can no longer support the number of player that play this game. What make say like that is this lagging only start to happen to me after i start playing this game for few month if its my connection or computer i will be having this issue from the start not now.....
How will the move in 4 months from Anarchy to Standard (or Onslaught -> Hardcore) work with regards to the stash?

Say I have 10 full stash tabs in Anarchy and 10 full stash tabs in Standard, there wouldn't be room for all those items, so what will happen?

Will only character inventory be moved, and everything in the stash lost?
IGN: Clif_PewPew
unleash the kraken!
Can we get a veiw of the new passive tree PLEASE
"
avlee wrote:
...very nice! Now about that slightly more noticeable puncture... ;)

Have to say I agree with this.

Thanks for the daily announcements, Chris and all those at GGG.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"

We're still easily on time to start the Anarchy and Onslaught leagues at 6pm PST Friday (1pm NZ Time Saturday) as previously mentioned.

what is this in europe ? like 3 in the morning saturday ?

stock up on coffee petrov, its gonna be a long run...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
wavetrex wrote:
Hooray !

Stun is probably the biggest cause of death when being desynced. You're stun on the server but you still see that you're hitting/running, thinking you're safe.

Hopefully more such "experimental" code will be implemented soon, until the game becomes playable for EVERYONE, not just for those with really-really low latency (under 50ms).

Having 80-150ms (or more) variable ping right now is a nightmare... almost never the character is in sync ( every time I click the /oos macro I put on my mouse ) my char and mobs jump a lot.

20-50 ping here. Still have occasional massive desync. Lag and Desync are two different experiences. The resync code update doesn't seem like much (face value). I hope it has a major improvement/impact though. Desync by far my biggest issue with the game.
Last edited by Menacetech on Jun 4, 2013, 1:43:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info