0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Tibberceleb wrote:
Hey dear GGG,

With so hard changes, please give us a full character respec, as both of my high level characters are useless now (tank EK mara, low life RF dual sporker), and guess I'm not the only one as these are quite popular builds.

Did you even read the notes bro...?
Since armor is getting buffed, doesn't that also mean that mob's armor is getting buffed as well? If that's true, then it would mean that the melee buff isn't actually a big net buff, since you would need to buff phys damage just to balance the offset that the armor buff creates...
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
"
Passionlz wrote:
Since armor is getting buffed, doesn't that also mean that mob's armor is getting buffed as well? If that's true, then it would mean that the melee buff isn't actually a big net buff, since you would need to buff phys damage just to balance the offset that the armor buff creates...

i think you read the patch notes wrong
Abyssus Crit Cleave - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/381106
"
Passionlz wrote:

Armor is not getting buffed. Armor will however be better since mobs do less damage.
I think it's a pity that anarchy is default league, and onslaught is hardcore league. In my opinion the player should use in what league he wants to play. I actually wanted to play the Anarchy league, but not on default :/

But still very nice changes!
ign: Mamba
"
M4mb4 wrote:
I think it's a pity that anarchy is default league, and onslaught is hardcore league. In my opinion the player should use in what league he wants to play. I actually wanted to play the Anarchy league, but not on default :/

But still very nice changes!

If you die once in anarchy you could still delete the character and then at the end of the 4 months pretend you died and cant use it in hard core
Abyssus Crit Cleave - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/381106
Might be a silly question but will you have access to your standard league gear in anarchy?
"
Acer99 wrote:
Might be a silly question but will you have access to your standard league gear in anarchy?

Different league, stash is not shared between leagues.
"
Acer99 wrote:

No, its the same as any regular race, it's all on a different economy, nothing in your stash carries over. After the race your 2 stashes will combine...
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
"
Passionlz wrote:
"
Acer99 wrote:

No, its the same as any regular race, it's all on a different economy, nothing in your stash carries over. After the race your 2 stashes will combine...

there not races.. there new leagues, ladder ones

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info