0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
narg62 wrote:
Tyronis3,

You hit the Cruel wall didn't you?

You still haven't made any counterarguments about my point, and now you are resorting to petty insults in a vain attempt to incite anger.

Since you wish to know, I've actually been very successful in merciless and end-game maps. Nearly 15k dps with Lightning Strike Multistrike even after the LS+MS nerf. I also have over 4k life (Much more when I obtain a Kaom's Heart).

Wrong. I resorted to "petty insults" because I really don't give a F.

Shh. I no longer want to read your lies.
Last edited by narg62 on Jun 3, 2013, 3:42:46 PM
"
narg62 wrote:
"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
narg62 wrote:
Tyronis3,

You still haven't made any counterarguments about my point, and now you are resorting to petty insults in a vain attempt to incite anger.

Since you wish to know, I've actually been very successful in merciless and end-game maps. Nearly 15k dps with Lightning Strike Multistrike even after the LS+MS nerf. I also have over 4k life (Much more when I obtain a Kaom's Heart).

Bad, bad forumtroll, back into your cave. Shoooo!
"

Bad, bad forumtroll, back into your cave. Shoooo!

Well, what else am I going to do with my time?
Very good, looking forward to it.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Well since,rustic sash,and melee passive nodes have been improved (along with the monsters hp being reduced) I think that even though EK has been "nerfed" that it will actually be alot easier to make more powerful then it currently is. So if you build correctly, EK will probably end up being OP again.
"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
narg62 wrote:
Tyronis3,

So watch them instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbaAbGUsD0

Honestly, you realize that you're wrong but have too much pride to admit to it. It's obvious. You have just resorted to insults to avoid the truth. Grow up.

Last edited by Tyronis3 on Jun 3, 2013, 3:45:11 PM
"
narg62 wrote:
"
Tyronis3 wrote:

Tyronis3,

So watch them instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbaAbGUsD0

Honestly, you realize that you're wrong but have too much pride to admit to it. It's obvious. You have just resorted to insults to avoid the truth. Grow up.
Last edited by Tyronis3 on Jun 3, 2013, 3:45:40 PM
Why nerf spark?? Ice spear + elemental profiliration is just as op if not more.
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
lol @ everyone panicking

Look at you Tyrone! I did incite something. You even posted a video!

I can't believe you're still typing :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info