Path of Exile 0.11.0

Excited about the new stuff, except the four month leagues. FUCK four month leagues. Like really. Enough of the temporary bullshit... That crap is what keeps people away from races and such in the first place. I beg you, give me the new and exciting stuff that comes with these temp leagues but let me play them at my leisure, as I choose. :/
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
"
MosesXIII wrote:
Excited about the new stuff, except the four month leagues. FUCK four month leagues. Like really. Enough of the temporary bullshit... That crap is what keeps people away from races and such in the first place. I beg you, give me the new and exciting stuff that comes with these temp leagues but let me play them at my leisure, as I choose. :/

The current leagues are at 5 months right now. Nothing is keeping you from continuing to play in those. "This crap" is what may keep you from races, but it doesn't keep everyone.
you guys just shredded the blueprint of how to make a game and forged a new one. Im so impressed, will be back playing shortly.
The whole anarchy/onslaught is confusing as fuck.

Anything permanent like the current soft and hc leagues, should be called leagues.
Anything NOT permanent, should never be called a league, but a RACE.

So both anarchy and onslaught are a 4 month lasting race now?
And anarchy is soft, onslaught hc?
And when yo udie, your chars and items go... where?
Nice mess once again GGG.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:

Anything permanent like the current soft and hc leagues, should be called leagues.

I think you should read the announcement once more.
IGN @Jalamin
"
Elemenz wrote:

confusing ...perhaps
if you die in a standard leagues you stay there
if you die in any Hardcore league you immediately get transfered to the regular standardleague

and also you have to understand (if you read a litle more carefully) these 4 month's league's are not part of theraces (at least i don't see that being mentioned) so you won't see points being awarded (would be cool but i don't think that will happen) they are mainly a test to see how things will go if there are more then 2 league's

on the other hand you can consider them some form of a race since you will get a frikkin Tshirt!! if you acomplish the achievements

so man i don't understand how the hater's are not at least somewhat excited...

"
Jalamin wrote:
"
Elemenz wrote:

I think you should read the announcement once more.

i read them 3 times already ^_^

such a good read
Last edited by agbudar on Jun 2, 2013, 12:31:19 PM
Stuff like this can be handled better now:

And, c'mon, since open beta nearly 5 months passed. It's a veeeery long time where you can (and will) roll many characters - just like you did in the past few months.
I will definitely play in the Onslaught league until it ends. Really looking forward to try my self found build out there, because this game is built around items AND I WANT THEM!

Also, Standard league:

:P
Lolz at the negative feedback - you try developing a game! Haters will always hate I suppose...

I for one am really impressed by these changes: we're only halfway through the beta and already this game beats other blockbusters on so many different levels...

Kudos to GGG for allowing me to play this gem without even forcing me to spend a dime on it (not that I haven't of course :p that stash is way too small). Been having a great time so far. Thanks!
Anarchy league sounds very cool, too bad it's SC only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info