Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

"
MyH4o wrote:
Wow, yet another day with nothing relevant. Oh well, we are patient, hope it will be worth it.

ggg is playing a dangerous game cause players will imagine more or less the opposite of what ggg is doing, and of course we WILL BE disapointed.
Btw it was the same as the "awesome new melee support gem" patch, as a 2h physical sweep user,
i have no use of them, and just to "finish me off" they destroyed the only thing that makes the beauty of the game : the auras -_- (at least this is what I felt).
And of course, now feel free to buy microtransactions to make your game's graphics look better.
IGN: AfriKanTHOR
>tomorrow
Cant wait!
Not a whhine reply i am a fan. But still disappointed right now... i cant really see the awesomeness in this patch either. Reminds me of traders calling their stuff godly and insane...
I mean ... dont pitch expectations to high if you aint got an ace :)
Last edited by Nurgus on May 30, 2013, 6:43:04 AM
just noticed this comment: "Make this automatic in cutthroat league and remove the minimap" I think this would be a great idea! you could even turn into into a whole new league and call it something like Stalker, Hunter or Tracker :)
"
Nurgus wrote:
Not a whhine reply i am a fan. But still disappointed right now... i cant really see the awesomeness in this patch either. Reminds me of traders calling their stuff godly and insane...
I mean ... dont pitch expectations to high if you aint got an ace :)

you are funny man, you know that all the stuff announced till now is part of 1 patch and that they haven't even announced yet what the secret awesomeness is or what the melee buff is or what exactly they are doing to improve desync like they said they are doing in this patch.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
There are some posts here that are hating on the new patch. This is quite absurd as we haven't even seen any patch notes. You people want new content? Aren't we getting TWO ENTIRELY NEW LEAGUES in two weeks?

What the heck more do you people want?!
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

you are funny man, you know that all the stuff announced till now is part of 1 patch and that they haven't even announced yet what the secret awesomeness is or what the melee buff is or what exactly they are doing to improve desync like they said they are doing in this patch.

It was said that there will just be more frequent resyncs but i agree with the rest of your post. This is a big patch! Haters gonna hate
I guess the downside with giving out news\info every day is that some people expect "patch notes" every single day :P
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
Please, enable this by default in CT leagues and remove the red cross, saw this idea in reddit,and it's brilliant.

Also when you open the instance manager, you only see "Other exiles in the area." without names or numbers.
"
It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow.

So have to keep teasing whole week. But as you said in some previous post, you won't propably have daily news etc on weekend, so I think tomorrow you will say "It's not ready yet, just wait for weekend"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info