Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Someone on Youtube said

"
skuggomann 2 minutes ago

Make this automatic in cutthroat league and remove the minimap.

Fund this.
Love it.
Suggestion Thread: Race of the Day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/617940
Well GGG has definitely got me hyped, considering I now check for updates every day. I guess the only down side is I'm left waiting for the patch and don't feel like playing till it arrives.
"
jzaeleven wrote:
I didn't fucking pay you multiple times for keys and microtransactions for fucking glowing footprints.

Great news: you don´t have to pay for those!

You paid for multiple keys and other microtransactions, and got those for all your moneys worth.
No one forces you to pay anything for the footprint effect. So enjoy!

How stupid would i sound if i qq:ed to my local store: "i didn´t fucking pay you for those apples last week for you to stock also bananas this week!!!"

IGN: N_Bohr
MOAR!!!...supporter packs soon??
"
jzaeleven wrote:
i hurt myself when i use the internet.

go away.
Last edited by fifaker on May 30, 2013, 7:40:02 AM
So, is the fusing/jeweller changes coming in this patch too?

Sorry if I missed this. Haven't seen it being mentioned anywhere else apart from the development manifesto
5 minutes: The time it will take for someone to post a video on YouTube of them drawing a penis in the sand using the footprints purchase.
"
Ola wrote:
"
jzaeleven wrote:
I didn't fucking pay you multiple times for keys and microtransactions for fucking glowing footprints.

How stupid would i sound if i qq:ed to my local store: "i didn´t fucking pay you for those apples last week for you to stock also bananas this week!!!"

HAHAH nice reply :D

I might need to get these so its easier for my friends to keep up with me lololol
S L O W E R
FOURTH ACT!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info