Timing of the 0.11.0 Patch and its New Leagues

Normally I'm against health bars. But with death being literally one bad click away at all times, I might actually use this feature.
Grant us eyes.
damn, its been like Blue Balls Week Special lately. Can't wait to see those patch notes. This is gonna be epic.

Stay classy GGG. :)
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
Any chance the health bars is actually two options that are separate, one for friendly health bars and one for enemies? as summoner I miss when I could see my units health, but the total clutter of huge packs was a bit overwhelming...
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Thanks the lord GGG for life bars! finally!!!

Any news on de-synch potential fix/tweak? Lost my 3rd character due to this :(
Last edited by sorielle on May 29, 2013, 3:18:53 AM
"
cryptc wrote:
Any chance the health bars is actually two options that are separate, one for friendly health bars and one for enemies? as summoner I miss when I could see my units health, but the total clutter of huge packs was a bit overwhelming...

Only the health bars of *damaged* mobs will show I believe.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
nice!
now we just need dmg numbers :)
"
davros70 wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:

Only the health bars of *damaged* mobs will show I believe.

That sounds nice, but still might be pretty cluttered pretty easily... but guess we'll wait and see, good thing GGG isn't afraid to fix things when people have suggestions :)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Xendran wrote:
"
Why would you want hp bars?! Either it's dead, or it's alive, wtf does anything else matter?

It matters when the screen is clusterfucked with spider sparks and minions and you can't tell what is and isn't an enemy, and where the highest concentration of enemies are.
Omg, I never considered that... Yeah, I cannot tell a Spark Spider from a Docks-mob, both are the same shade of blue.. >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Nice! Cant wait for it!
HOLY FCKING SHIT. "PERMALOOT" system and LIFE BARS????????????? OMG, I will be so happy when this next patch comes.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info