Teaser of Anarchy League

All the people running with the "OH YES KILLED PLAYERS COME BACK TO LIFE!!!" thing.

Realize that that was never confirmed. Don't disappoint yourselves come June.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
these game ruining new leagues better not have anything to do with promised awesomeness.
Just... Perfect!

Im so happy u guys have brains and good new ideas. =´)

I think this game will make my head for years to come, maybe decades.
Devs hunting us down WOULD be pretty sweet for a race though.

Imagine chris controlling brutus.
"
Hartkid wrote:
Player's characters that have died come back as enemies to attack others when progressing through the area where they died. I'm calling it!

Holy shit that'd be cool. I doubt it's that, but that'd be a great idea for a race event!
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

When will the penny drop that the easier trading is, the further the game gets from the H&S genre?

The easier trading is, the more RMT will flourish?

The easier trading is, the less viable looting is?

The easier trading is, the less viable crafting is?

Your core design, puzzles me, Chris. Your further development of that design, worries me, Chris.

I've spent much of six years arguing that trading should not be easy. I still believe that. The way we're making trade easier is not the way you're probably thinking.

I agree, trade should never be easy, this keep item hunting better, and feels like a rewarding acomplish when u have lucky to find someone selling that thing u need for not a tabled AH price.
My speculation:

Pick popular OP builds and/or build of the week builds and give them a nasty AI. Send them directly after the player invading your instance or wandering instances acting like another player, but hostile when you're in range.

Give them the ability to ninja your items, steal your kills, and all around harass you. Should be fun :D

I wonder if we'll be seeing parties of these player inspired AI as well.. Incoming death squad XD

Oh and definitely add in some of the Lore heroes.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
ggg staff (with leet gear) vs the rest
"
HoockBr wrote:
Just... Perfect!

Im so happy u guys have brains and good new ideas. =´)

I think this game will make my head for years to come, maybe decades.

!
"
Anuthutantrum wrote:
ggg staff (with leet gear) vs the rest

no

"
The enemy shown is not another player.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info