0.9.11 Patch Notes

4.32 gigs for me... Lol. see my post on page 5 I think it was.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
"
square0 wrote:
"
MrFrenzy wrote:
When will we be able to use the passive skill tree calculator. It says loading 100% then nothing shows....

Just curious

thanks.

"
Tutch wrote:
Passive skill tree at website isn't for me neither.

try refreshing the page

Yeah, refreshing the page isn't helping me at all. Just stuck at "Loading... 100%"
"
Was the act 2 boss included? Thought that was this patch, but I might have been mistaken.

Yes, it is.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
sexboy69 wrote:
1.77 gb and logged in fine. also able to move without spending my points, which is weird.

Yep, we fixed that (it's in the Patch Notes).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks GGG, downloadin now and starting to plan my respec (which takes me forever to do but I kinda "savor" it if you know what I mean -- such a geek!)
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Same problem here with the 100% on the skill tree. Tried Firefox and IE and both stopped at 100% but wouldn't show anything else. Tried Chrome and it seems to be working.
"
square0 wrote:

try refreshing the page

No difference. First thing I did, really.

Also tried different browsers. Still the same.
"
Jaxtron wrote:
Same problem here with the 100% on the skill tree. Tried Firefox and IE and both stopped at 100% but wouldn't show anything else. Tried Chrome and it seems to be working.

Please try Ctrl+f5 if it doesn't work.
Last edited by Chris on Jul 22, 2012, 6:48:56 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Jaxtron wrote:

Please try Ctrl+f5 if it doesn't work.

Worked like a charm. Thanks (:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11
Notes:
Active Skill Balance:
  • Lightning Strike: The damage penalty on its projectiles is now 30% rather than 20%.

I.. I'm scared :O It is the only skill my marauder used. With 2200 hp and 3300 armour, I was getting one-shotted in Chaos so Lightning Strike was my only method of surviving.

Help.. Downloading now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info