0.9.11 Patch Notes

I predict "Then we doubled it!" has now become the war-cry of POE players everywhere...
Unable to connect to patching server :(
EU problems?
IGN: Neonesis / Violetlight / Sirencurse /... I have too many alts...
I like to hang out in Global sometimes.
"
Gott wrote:
Confirmed that the increased item rarity bonus for Large Chests was working correctly. Then we doubled it.

I lol'd
So I should expect some good loots then?
"
Archoon wrote:
"
Githian wrote:
"
Increased item quantity prefixes have been removed from the game.

What's the reason for that?

I'd like to know aswell. :|

We removed them because they were added by mistake. Too much item quantity was possible - which would have resulted in it being nerfed. We didn't want to nerf it, so we removed the unnecessary mods.

Also: First!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
hax
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
Ooops, failed posting
(Phermi)
Last edited by Zareuther on Jul 22, 2012, 6:24:56 PM
Is it going to be possible to still see the "old" passive skill tree vs the new one. May make reskilling our char's a bit easier. I know I personally have my char's bookmarked so i can see where i need to spend the skill points i get.
"
Then we doubled it

...I almost fell of my chair laughing so hard...
You guys are just brilliant :D
Hardcore Theorycrafter
I have to commend you for instant clarification instead of waiting a few weeks then making a mass letter not even involving a question.

GGG I love your attitude :) Best of luck to your success!
"
Chris wrote:

We removed them because they were added by mistake. Too much item quantity was possible - which would have resulted in it being nerfed. We didn't want to nerf it, so we removed the unnecessary mods.

Also: First!

You should keep it as an affix on maps :)
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jul 22, 2012, 6:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info