0.11.0's Weathered Carvings

What about permanent self found?
"
Dishonor wrote:
What about permanent self found?

There won't be one near future.

"These two are not cut-throat or self-found/craftsman leagues"
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1e7rk1/two_new_permanent_leagues_will_exist_within_one/c9xlx4y
I'm thinking "Onslaught" will simply be "double the monsters"...which would make a nice addition IMO.

Like the addition of more lore; was always neat to run across these things in D1 and D2. Might also be nice to add some in very out of the way places...perhaps with some archaic hints at a "secret" vendor recipe or two?

Don't agree with throwing too many resources at CT leagues, unless it means fewer CT races; I'm not convinced that it is a popular enough format. The first two Season 2 events had lackluster player numbers, and I'm wondering if CT is ever going to enjoy anything more than a niche following. PoE definitely needs a CT element, but right now I don't think the numbers justify too much attention.

Race 157 (135 minute solo): 346 players
Race 158 (Cutthroat): 127 players
Race 159 (1-hour Famine BM solo, one hour later): 337
Race 160 (1-hour Famine BM party, one hour later): 391
Race 169 (BLAMT, CT party, next CT event): 156

Friday and Saturday, there is a span where 10 out of 12 events are CT; this seems excessive for a format that less than half the racers play. Perhaps a permanent CT league is the answer; the folks who do enjoy this format can have their fun, while freeing up more race slots and engaging more players.

Thanks as always for the update!

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on May 23, 2013, 6:15:47 AM
So are the weathers carvings always in the same spot?
"
bobbing wrote:
So are the weathers carvings always in the same spot?

Yes, the carvings are always in the same spot of the randomly generated maps.

Cant w8 for 0.11.0 New Patch! Thx GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Remember GGG, apostrophe goes like ' and not like ´. Kaom's, Lioneye's and so on.
There's progressively more and more things added that remind me of magic the gathering.
I don't mind though, MTG does it well and so does PoE :)
"
lusttropfen wrote:
Remember GGG, apostrophe goes like ' and not like ´. Kaom's, Lioneye's and so on.

If you're stuck on a typewriter, or limited to the keys available on a standard keyboard, then yeah, "'" (the vertical line) is the symbol to use for the apostrophe. However, if your typeface supports it (and the UI font that PoE uses does) the best option is "’", known to computers as "U+2019 RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK".
I hope that the secret "awesomeness" will be Item Sets(set items?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info