0.11.0's Weathered Carvings

More lore. Glorious!!
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
great idea! maybe add a similar concept in act 3 in the temples. Potentially lecterns containing a book detailing the juxtaposing stories of the lunar and solaris temples?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
plz plz plz make a permanent cut throat league !!!!!
-plz plz plz make a permanent cut throat league !!!!!

Last edited by varhansen2 on Jun 6, 2013, 5:18:41 PM
"
To me, Onslaught sounds like a wave system league, kind of like the unique map, but with infinite number of waves. Although I'm more than likely wrong in every way possible.

Can't wait for the "secret awesomeness", and of course, more uniques. :)

To me, Onslaught sounds like it might be the opposite, sorta.

What if there were a timed league, where you have X amount of seconds to get through each instance or you die. Why? Poison, magic, or something equivalent. Towns are exempt of course.

I don't know. I just think that'd be an interesting league idea. It'd force you to be rushing through absolutely everything, thereby creating a sort of "onslaught" of enemies rather than having the enemies come to you.
Oh look, more lore. Guess I need to start playing again~
"
TremorAcePV wrote:
"
To me, Onslaught sounds like a wave system league, kind of like the unique map, but with infinite number of waves. Although I'm more than likely wrong in every way possible.

Can't wait for the "secret awesomeness", and of course, more uniques. :)

To me, Onslaught sounds like it might be the opposite, sorta.

What if there were a timed league, where you have X amount of seconds to get through each instance or you die. Why? Poison, magic, or something equivalent. Towns are exempt of course.

I don't know. I just think that'd be an interesting league idea. It'd force you to be rushing through absolutely everything, thereby creating a sort of "onslaught" of enemies rather than having the enemies come to you.

rushing through everything is pretty much what people do in short races anyways
awesomeness? why yes, plz!
@slangDontStop
"Awesome(ness)" what else I've to say? :) Keep Going Guys I'm really enjoying the game, and i'm trying to put as many Frienfs i can in the game!

Have you considered a "Friend Invite" System? :D
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
YES! Even more background lore! Glad to hear it.

"
Thristian wrote:
Obligatory lore note: as far as I know, I think this is the first canonical mention of gemlings as soldiers. It kind of makes sense since most of the game's gems are combat skills, but the only actual gemlings we've met (as opposed to Undying, presumably corrupted in the same event that destroyed the Empire) are a non-violent NPC and a bunch of warped monstrosities that, while threatening, probably wouldn't last too long against a well-organised and trained army.

Yeah, I'm glad to see this is addressed. While the Undying are fairly deadly in tunnel fights, imagine what a formation of trained, disciplined gemlings could do. Which brings to mind; The Karui must have been really badass to take that down. With canoes and jade or stone weaponry...
Grant us eyes.
Last edited by Gibbevex on May 23, 2013, 3:15:41 AM
GGG your awesomeness is killing me !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info