Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

This makes following theraces more convenient. Thanks for the teaser Chris!

Onslaught League sounds pretty interesting. I can't wait!
"
f0xx wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
Can someone suggest what will the Onslaught league be about?

Hopefully a cutthroat league.

Nah, it's a league with just a chat box where players verbally abuse each other and get gear drops accordingly. The rest of the game come as a free bonus to the chat box. Let the most angry & frustrated teenager win! I guess, I have been playing too much CoD with 12 y.o. recently and thus the above idea. :)
Btw, I like the start screen changes very much! Thank you, Chris.
Last edited by Bhaya on May 22, 2013, 2:03:02 AM
please add character preview on the character select screen to show our characters the way they are now with armor and all please that would be awesome. Just an idea
Last edited by Spartacus_VS on May 22, 2013, 2:02:39 AM
LOL, what a tease.
"
Spartacus_VS wrote:
please add character preview on the character select screen to show our characters the way they are now with armor and all please that would be awesome. Just an idea

Or even better, make it so we can also see the inventory (with the microtransactions, cosmetic changes applied) and character's stats.
Last edited by Bhaya on May 22, 2013, 2:15:30 AM
Lol @ deliberate 'Onslaught' teaser.
Casually casual.

Ranger called 'Path' = redesigned Ranger passives
Nice improvement.

Can we get an "Exit to Character Selection Screen" option when you press Esc during play?

It's a pain to have to go all the way back to the Login screen to simply switch characters.

"
Czarevna wrote:
Nice improvement.

Can we get an "Exit to Character Selection Screen" option when you press Esc during play?

It's a pain to have to go all the way back to the Login screen to simply switch characters.

Uhm ye, exactly one Enter-Press away. Takes like 1 sec for me.
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
Why you do this to me!? I cant wait ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info