How I Got to Level 100

"
Congrats, Nice Fucking Read. I'm a bit disappointed that GGG has not made some kind of announcement, and if they do for they first HC character to make 100 then that is pure bull shit... considering how difficult the game is early on, i.e. desynch and shit.

What do you expect them to do exactly?

Roll out the red carpet?
Rename the game?
Perhaps Give medical attention to his RSI?

But either way,

Congratulations. :-) I am not sure many people could pull it off!
This is my Forum Signature.
Last edited by bobhoskings on May 22, 2013, 4:51:47 AM
I too am a bit shocked that there's no announcement whatsoever, especially considering Chris said on Reddit they didn't expect any level 100 for another month or so. Nonetheless, grats on being the first Havoc!

To the people who troll about default league, keep alt-f4'ing at the first sign of trouble and thinking you're so badass.
Gratz bro.

We tested it extensively
Keep it civil. All of you.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I play Hardcore (78 EK) but im very impressed with what you achieved :) Gratz to you and keep going !! Love your stream !
Congratulations HvR.
But in all seriousness, it's softcore... I don't think I could live with myself. :D
"
XDementia wrote:
I too am a bit shocked that there's no announcement whatsoever, especially considering Chris said on Reddit they didn't expect any level 100 for another month or so. Nonetheless, grats on being the first Havoc!

To the people who troll about default league, keep alt-f4'ing at the first sign of trouble and thinking you're so badass.

you realize that Default players can do the same. So if they die despite that, what does that say about them :D.

Just poking here.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
11K HP Kaoms builds. PoE build diversity 2 good.
IGN: Iolar
One more congratulation and thanks for sharing your experience with all of us
IGN: Megawipe
Gz, and gl on real w.. HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info