How I Got to Level 100

"
Congrats, Nice Fucking Read. I'm a bit disappointed that GGG has not made some kind of announcement

I too was surprised there was no news item about it yesterday.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"What is left to do now?"

I would have expected something along the lines of "sleep until patch 0.11 comes out, see you later" :D
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
you deserve a beer sir.

Nice read, and and completely understand about the map pool system and playing solo. For some reason i can run battlefield 3 on high with a constant 60-85 fps with no issues whatsoever and in this game i can run maps with 1 or 2 other people anymore than that my framerate gets destroyed and since that is the case i play solo 90% of the time and it is de motivating for me to keep playing my lvl 87 when i never get map drops in return. Also when i first started playing when 15chaos-5gcp=1ex it was rather easy to sell things and trade with players and it seems this past month or more the currency ratios and people willing to buy or sell is just getting wrecked. De motivating to say the least but congratz on 100 :-)
Nice read, should`ve cleared up mist "rumors".
Big grats for your Nr. 1.
<- which is a notable achievment in PoE.

Only question i`d left is "what do you think about PoE" comparing it to other hack`n slash games.
I´m usualy not interested in other people`s opinions, but kinda curious what someone thinks who played this game a lot (lol).
Nice read, and congratulations.

I play solo 99% of the time and it's long since been apparent that if I even want to upgrade any items, much less maintain map progression, there has to be some kind of overarching group effort. As a solo player I simply cannot afford to keep running maps, and the likelihood of finding that lottery drop worth selling feels damn near non-existent when there are groups of 20+ friends consistently running 77 maps together and can afford to sacrifice survivability for insane IIQ/IIR.
inb4 the trolls say RMT/jsp type shenanigans. grants on lvl 100 havoc!
And so forth comes the Rapture, and on that day, the Diablo franchise was saved. And to our saviour,
Brotherlaz, we REJOICE!
What really pisses me off is that there was no annaucment or congratz from devs. Also quote neon (GGG dev)
"
Who cares if he hits 100 its sc
Do you think (without naming) that anyone in your group used RMT/d2jsp (without your knowledge) or was their wealth what you would expect?

Also what was up with the 600 exalt troll during the final part of your stream?
"
AnnanFay wrote:
So, do characters have a special quote when they reach level 100?

Congrats also, not just to you but to everyone who helped :)

No quote

"
Yerond wrote:
I'd just like to ask you if you think it's possible for someone playing mostly solo to acquire enough wealth just to get great items (let alone maps)

Yes I believe its possible with enough luck and/or determination. You don't need amazing gear to beat this game.

"
Reclaw wrote:
Nice read, should`ve cleared up mist "rumors".
Big grats for your Nr. 1.
<- which is a notable achievment in PoE.

Only question i`d left is "what do you think about PoE" comparing it to other hack`n slash games.
I´m usualy not interested in other people`s opinions, but kinda curious what someone thinks who played this game a lot (lol).

PoE is very nostalgic compared to D2 and has its own differences, mapping > baal runs :D. D3 was a money grab by blizzard and I'm disappointed by what it turned out to be. PoE looks like a game that I can play for a while and I have high hopes for the game.

"
Lunares wrote:
Do you think (without naming) that anyone in your group used RMT/d2jsp (without your knowledge) or was their wealth what you would expect?

Also what was up with the 600 exalt troll during the final part of your stream?

High level mappers are usually somewhat wealthy in gear/currency but dirt broke in map rolling materials. However, there were some people that I was slightly suspicious of when I joined the 94-97 group.

About the 600 exalt troll, I guess someone just wanted some attention.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info