How I Got to Level 100

"

tell me how hard it is to reach highlvl with leeching constant 6er parties ?

cute wannabee sheeps the whole day in 6er partys and thinks he is hot shit thx for the laugh

Why are you so angry?.. If you have nothing nice to say then don't post.

Last edited by kasub on May 22, 2013, 11:48:39 AM
"
kasub wrote:
"

cute wannabee sheeps the whole day in 6er partys and thinks he is hot shit thx for the laugh

Why are you so angry?.. If you have nothing nice to say then don't post.

+10
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
In OP post is the reason why people quit the game, well most of them anyway.

"The fact that it was more than one person rolling the maps made rolling them much easier, this would be impossible in solo play."

So if anyone from GGG reads this thread, get your shit together and fix this shit for solo players.

ty
an excellent read
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

"The fact that it was more than one person rolling the maps made rolling them much easier, this would be impossible in solo play."

So if anyone from GGG reads this thread, get your shit together and fix this shit for solo players.

ty

you should get your shit together and actually read what GGG says. Maps aren't meant to be for high level xp gain. so they won't be mandatory to reach level 100 the fastest way. Ergo you won't have to invest all your currency. Btw. solo play will never be as efficient as group play and that is good. People should start accepting that.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on May 22, 2013, 11:58:43 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:
lol look at all these HC scrubs

i have a lvl89 HC, a lvl94 on default and had my 1 month guy up to lvl80 before i got tired and decided to send him to default as my new main to level up.

there is no extra difficulty once you reach endgame hc.

its just as easy to get the godly gear you get on SC.

easy to get a koams, easy to get a lionseye, easy to get just about any end game item
its just more expensive. thats all but with the hc league being dead as it is due to races, its just gettin cheaper and cheaper.

the only difference from HC to sc for good endgame players is the following:

1. Reroll maps that are too dangerous (pussy mode)
2. Map groups just go slower
3. Everyones build is piece of shit extra survival with half decent dps
4. Esc -> exit poe at any sign of real danger

As a player who played both up to level 75+ maps I have to say i find it real funny when all the HC shitties try to say its less of an accomplishment haha.

Enjoy being bad at POE and quitting the game at level 93

On a side note:

Grats to HvR and you abandoned me i have no group now =[

btw i enjoyed the lvl 80 in 1 month nolife much ?

wtf lvl 94 and 90 and a 80 seriously get help

"
BuDiu wrote:
Enjoy being bad at POE and quitting the game at level 93

btw what is the difference between a lvl 80 and a lvl 100 ? 20 skillpoints ? and a really fucked up rl ?

i that case i really enjoy being bad at this game

troll much? wanna compare my life to yours? i bet ill shit on your crappy life kid

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

ty

you should get your shit together and actually read what GGG says. Maps aren't meant to be for high level xp gain. so they won't be mandatory to reach level 100 the fastest way. Ergo you won't have to invest all your currency. Btw. solo play will never be as efficient as group play and that is good. People should start accepting that.

i am 100% sure more people like to play solo then in group, and that should never be the case that group play is more rewarding in every aspect, loot, xp, easier to beat , every aspect, that is just wrong

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Btw. solo play will never be as efficient as group play and that is good. People should start accepting that.

Accept it?

Why?

"
Chris Wilson wrote:

Our core design goal for the multiplayer aspects of Path of Exile is that multiplayer and singleplayer are equally viable.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/322592
Casually casual.

Ty TheAnuhart, it seems Sneaky is not reading what GGG writes :)
You should of waited to take that year off from college after graduation. The job-market/econ is so bad, I still have my pre-college job even though I graduated (2nd degree) a year ago. And their's millions more post-grads w/ pre-grad jobs, if they have a job at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info